IGNORED

CV Lord of the Dungeon IMAGES.

CV Gus

WOW!! AWESOME !!! O_O add me to the pre order list I want the CIB one or KIT thanks !!!! Keep up with your great work !

Some news about Lord of the Dungeon re-release

We'll release it as a "reproduction kit"

That'll include all you need, except the Probe 2000 Box (War Room Box) you'll have to supply one...

We'll named it: the "Probe 2000 Kit"

Only a few will be available (25 approx)

And we'll also release it as a CIB release

We've hired an artist to do the artwork

It'll included the Probe2000 manual,Cardboard Insert, overlay and a Silver Cartridge (limited to 50)

We'll name this one: The CollectorVision Re-Release

Should get release in October/November

More infos will be post about this soon

I will be running extensive experiments as well when my SD flash cart arrives. I've been waiting to play this game on real hardware for a very, very long time now...

We'll re-release Lord of the Dungeon soon

I made a Probe 2000 manual for it, the manual look very authentic

It will also contains an Insert Cardboard and Overlay, cartridge label + a Silver Sticker for the side of the box (you'll have to provide your own War Room Box though)

It'll be release in form of "Kit" and also cartridge only

Though I expect to already have played it on the SD flash cart well before then, I of course look forward to a "real" release and will be one of the first in line. Great news!

Though I expect to already have played it on the SD flash cart well before then, I of course look forward to a "real" release and will be one of the first in line. Great news!

Sure you'll be able to play it with the SD cart

But you won't have the super cool manual, the cardboard insert and the overlay ;)

Oh, and the super nice looking Silver Cart :D

Sure you'll be able to play it with the SD cart

But you won't have the super cool manual, the cardboard insert and the overlay icon_wink.gif

Oh, and the super nice looking Silver Cart icon_mrgreen.gif

Great news J-F! I'll certainly be buying one of the CIB ones! icon_thumbsup.gif

• 1 month later...

I would buy one. Add me to the complete list!

Heh, I finally managed to get my hands on one of the CGE2001 carts (DP had a few at CGE2010) and now there's a new release coming up. Oh well, it should be worth it for the Probe 2000-style manuals and inserts. Put me down for a CIB one.

It's a cool idea to use an insert to turn a War Room box into a LotD box, since Probe 2000 boxes were originally designed to work that way. Too bad War Room boxes are so hard to come by.

It's a cool idea to use an insert to turn a War Room box into a LotD box, since Probe 2000 boxes were originally designed to work that way. Too bad War Room boxes are so hard to come by.

I'll post a pic of a converted War Room box soon ;)

Even the silver label on the side of the box has been reproduced

Only a few of those kit will be available,

there will be full release too, but this one is really different

I've finalized the Box, Jeremy has done all the artworks, Jeremy is an AWESOME artist! :twisted: :thumbsup:

You guys/gals won't believe how cool the box is! :cool:

Thanks!

I am proud to have gotten to work on the art for this game in particular. I have always heard rumors about the game, and now we are going to have our own dungeon crawler for the CV/ ADAM community, that is awesome.

I really wanted to come up with something that summed up the title of the game, and feel like I acheived that. I was worried it would not be finished in time, and though it was fun to work on, I am releived that it is finsihed!

Too excited to play this game! Can't wait for the release :)

I'm excited about this release also I really hope i can get a CIB version...or one of each if I can afford them both. I've tried in vain to get a copy of the previous CGE release and just yesterday I lost a bit on ebay it went for like 225 dollars...just $2.50 higher than my own bid which I was unable to keep track of as I was away when the auction ended

• 1 month later...

I'll post a pic of a converted War Room box soon ;)

Even the silver label on the side of the box has been reproduced

Only a few of those kit will be available,

there will be full release too, but this one is really different

As promised, here's a picture of the Lord Of the Dungeon reproduction side by side to a War Room box

post-11933-129020532264_thumb.png

As promised, here's a picture of the Lord Of the Dungeon reproduction side by side to a War Room box

Wow! That's actual foil!! :lust:

Have you begun taking pre-orders yet for this one? I definately want one of those!! :D

Have not take pre-order for those since I only have FEW kit of those

But, the other release will be available without any problem,

Here's some preview of the instruction manual :)

post-11933-129020938006_thumb.png

post-11933-129020939457_thumb.png

post-11933-129020940982_thumb.png

• Like 1

Since I'm pretty sure I've "confused" some people with the Lord of the Dungeon "Repro Kit" and the "Full Release"

So here's a picture of box for the "Full Release"

Note that the manual, label and box are all diferent from the "Repro Kit" as seen above

The cartridge shell is silver for this one

post-11933-129021035558_thumb.png

Edited by retroillucid
  • Like 1