IGNORED

Zaku for the Atari Lynx: Official thread

DeathAdderSF

My copy arrived today, I'm so happy! It's the best game, feels a bit like Treasure's Gameboy Advance games, I love the presentation! I only wish that Option 2 could fire the boot blasters like Option 1 does because I like to use the bottom fire buttons on my Lynx II in regular right-handed mode.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, everyone.

Pardon, I don't really have the free time to visit forums anymore -- but I wanted to swing by and thank y'all for your patience during the waiting period between production runs of Zaku. We had other professional commitments to fulfill, but now I'm happy to announce that orders started shipping this afternoon. This will continue through next week, until we have shipped all pending orders. Keep an eye on your mailbox for there will soon be a surprise inside!

If you haven't ordered yet, and are still on the fence about it, please check out the game's official website (www.zaku-lynx.com) for heaps of information and screenshots, or the recently posted "complete playthrough" video on YouTube (warning: thar be spoilers):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mrT-QHM3Ezk

We look forward to hearing your first impressions of and feedback about the game, so please, don't be a stranger! Contact us by e-mail (contact@superfighter.com) and tell us what you think!

Thanks again and have a nice day.

Out of interest, how was the cart for Zaku manufactured? It looks identical to official Lynx carts minus the Atari logo. I wondered if there was a 'standard' manufacturing process that Atari used and perhaps someone retained the equipment required to make these carts? Or are they just made to look like the originals?

Out of interest, how was the cart for Zaku manufactured? It looks identical to official Lynx carts minus the Atari logo. I wondered if there was a 'standard' manufacturing process that Atari used and perhaps someone retained the equipment required to make these carts? Or are they just made to look like the originals?

That and other questions are answered in this recent interview...

http://www.retrovide...php?topic=731.0

Thanks for sharing your feedback about the game, gents. We appreciate it.

Edited by Clean Larry

• 2 weeks later...