IGNORED

Zaku for the Atari Lynx: Official thread

DeathAdderSF

??????????

MY Zaku came on the mail today also.

I knew Super Fighter Team would come through on there word.

I never doubted them.

Thank You Super Fighter Team.

I may have gained a few more gray hairs since my payment, but I'm happy with the product none the less.

?

Edited by Stun Runner 87
  • Like 2

Yo, thanks for sharing your feedback about the game, gents. Glad to see y'all are diggin' it. :D :thumbsup:

All pre-order copies have been shipped, so if you haven't received yours yet... tell your postman to get the lead out. ;)

I'm pleased as Christmas punch we were able to get this game back into production & in the hands of even more Lynx fanatics. PenguiNet showed us all what the Lynx is truly capable of. I'm proud to have enjoyed the privilege of producing & publishing this masterwork.

• Like 3

I got the game when it was first released, years ago, but even today I keep coming back to it once in a while not only because the game is good but also to motivate myself to finish my own little game ahah :)

Great job also to you Brandon for the quality of the release and keeping your promise with this new edition!

I sincerely wish you could publish more games for the Lynx (together with "der Luchs", that would bring the console back to life :D)

Edited by LordKraken

Game received - many thanks Super Fighter Team and credit for handling the speculation and negatively in such a positive way - can't imagine its an easy task doing a production run like this and there's something special about seeing that '2009' date on the start up screen, so many years after the system stopped being sold.

Plus, its an amazing game! Never realised just what the Lynx could achieve!

So thanks again Super Fighter Team!

My copy took ages to arrive through the US then UK postal system but thats not SFTs fault though was a little stressful.

Ive not had chance to play the game yet or rather am waiting until Ive got time to sit and enjoy it for an hour - but the packaging and manual are better than anything Atari ever produced originally. Its a beautiful game before it even gets put in the Lynx.

And while the wait was painful, I get the upfront payment... if I was producing games for an older console like this likewise I would do exactly the same.

Thanks again Brandon. I suspect this is sadly the only Lynx release that will come from the SFT stable but it is looking like Der Luchs is continuing the delivery of quality Lynx releases. Isnt it amazing the games are being released for the Lynx still today that are better than many of the originals? Those who have the ability to develop keep up the good work.

Edited by DanJayUK