IGNORED

Zaku for the Atari Lynx: Official thread

DeathAdderSF

Just thought everyone would like to know a while back I acquired a batch of Zaku carts directly from SFT. These are brand new with box and manual, of course. They will go up on the Songbird website this week for first come, first serve orders. Congrats once again to SFT for releasing such an impressive game both in terms of production and gameplay for Lynx fans. Get it while you can!

• Like 7

Just ordered one. I can't believe this game came available! I've been after this one for a very long time and, quite frankly, I had given up hope when SFT said that there wouldn't be any more copies made. Thanks so much for the heads up, Songbird :thumbsup:

Eat. Sleep. LYNX. Repeat.

-MillipedeMan

a.k.a. Mark

sml_gallery_40064_2064_644584.jpg

Edited by MillipedeMan

Shipping in general has gotten a lot more expensive over the years. I always charge flat rate shipping with Songbird for all orders, so whether you order 1 game or 10 games, the shipping quote is the same.

Having said that, I just packed a sample Zaku game by itself, and it looks like I can offer a shipping discount if this is the only game you're ordering and you're located outside of North America. For this order only, I can discount the shipping down to $25 instead of $40. This has to be a manual refund, as I don't want to mess with the shipping policies I've already set up within PayPal. So, if you already ordered and you qualify, shoot me a brief email. If you place a new order, mention it in the shipping instructions. I'll take care of it.

As for Champ Rally and other Songbird Lynx games which have been out of stock for 1-2 years or more, I have good news: a new run of carts for almost all of the Songbird titles should be in my hands in October. :)

• Like 5

Shipping in general has gotten a lot more expensive over the years. I always charge flat rate shipping with Songbird for all orders, so whether you order 1 game or 10 games, the shipping quote is the same.

Having said that, I just packed a sample Zaku game by itself, and it looks like I can offer a shipping discount if this is the only game you're ordering and you're located outside of North America. For this order only, I can discount the shipping down to $25 instead of $40. This has to be a manual refund, as I don't want to mess with the shipping policies I've already set up within PayPal. So, if you already ordered and you qualify, shoot me a brief email. If you place a new order, mention it in the shipping instructions. I'll take care of it.

As for Champ Rally and other Songbird Lynx games which have been out of stock for 1-2 years or more, I have good news: a new run of carts for almost all of the Songbird titles should be in my hands in October. :)

New games in October sounds awesome! There have been quite a few new Lynx fans to come along since then!

Sweet, mine's going to Australia by itself - I just sent you an email to see if I qualify for a shipping refund - thanks so much! :-D

Thanks for the shipping offer - order placed! Thought I’d missed out on this one too!

Unfortunately, I think it is??? I had to pay $14 (1st class) to send 2 Lynx battery doors from the US to the UK. Pretty outrageous imo.

Ha, yeah think they were my battery doors Russ! It is what it is I guess.

Great News! Cybervirus too?

Edited by agradeneu