IGNORED

Zaku for the Atari Lynx: Official thread

DeathAdderSF

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
17 hours ago, LordKraken said:

Have you considered licensing the game to entity that can produce more on demand?

No, while I have fond memories of working on Zaku and the Lynx I have moved on from both.

Brandon's post from the previous page (and year) should also be noted, so I've duplicated it below...

On 11/5/2019 at 4:20 AM, DeathAdderSF said:

Just so everyone understands the situation:

PenguiNet developed Zaku. Super Fighter Team published it.

Super Fighter Team is no longer publishing games.

Super Fighter Team will not be developing any Lynx games in the future.

Thanks for your understanding.

...this will not change.

I apologize for being terse, but just so everyone understands my situation...

Please do not contact me about licensing Zaku, porting Zaku to other platforms, or developing software for you without any sort of realistic funding.

The enthusiasm is appreciated but I cannot help with any of these things.

Edited by TailChao
  • Like 1

• 9 months later...
On 10/2/2009 at 7:29 PM, DeathAdderSF said:

October 24, 2009

This is it: endgame. We've worked on Zaku for six long years, putting as much of our heart and soul into the product as we could - and then, we snuck back around and added in some more. The skillful, talented folks at PenguiNet and the quality focused, get things done attitude of Super Fighter Team came together to produce a labor of love for the Atari Lynx: a system we admire and wished to celebrate the power of.

Zaku is here.

$40.00 + shipping and handling. Orders proudly accepted from anywhere in the world. This is the new, fun game that every Lynx owner will enjoy.

Your interest and support are greatly appreciated. We wouldn't have made it this far without them. Now together, let's show the world what the Atari Lynx is capable of.

http://www.zaku-lynx.com/

Never let dreams die!

Amen ? on last sentence.

• 6 months later...

This game looks amazing, but unfortunately for me, I've only started collecting Lynx games in the last month or so.

Is this game still in production? Are there any sites that have stock at reasonable prices?

Hey Songbird Productions, are you able to produce legit copies of Zaku under licence? ;-) 

• 1 year later...

Howdy, y'all!

So this article on Destructoid appeared, which I personally feel is, like, one'a dem kinda "must read" sorta deals, if'n you're a fan of Zaku, and / or the Lynx, and / or the "retro gaming movement," or whatever: 'cuz it delves into the story of Zaku's inception, development, blah blah et Cetera, and I like to think it's a pretty good story! 👍

*shrugs* I enjoyed reading it, anyway; took me right back to the "golden age" of Super Fighter Team. Have fun!

Edited by DeathAdderSF
  • Like 11

• 3 weeks later...