IGNORED

microvision price check

RevEng

Id say for a working one, the prices are quite high unfortunately but don't go by Ebay. People buy them all up on there really cheap and sell for insane prices. Just look at what happened to all the Odysseys on Ebay. They're all being sold by the same guy for $500 when in reality they should only be worth $300 is everything is included. I had a MicroVision back in the mid 90's with breakout and since I was young and ignorant, I sold it not knowing what it was (probably sold it for Pokemon Cards).

Forget the high BINs- they are just trying to catch n00bs. When left out to bid, they go for cheap. Make sure to get one that works and ask questions about the screen, as most are dead or dying.

I searched complete listings and a full boxed working one went for $37 and another for $25 recently. Not outrageous at all.

Edited by R.Cade

I used to own a microvision back in the day and would like to get one again, but ebay only has "buy it now's" that are out of my budget.

Has anybody bought one of these recently? What should a decent condition unit go for? And the games?

A Microvision should go for around $25 to $40.

Here's on on eBay right now with Phaser Strike, Sea Duel, and Blockbuster. It has 17 hours left and 17 hours left and bigging is at $1.29.

http://cgi.ebay.com/3-Microvision-Games-and-System-Handheld-Milton-Bradley_W0QQitemZ350257885348QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUS_Vintage_Video_Games?hash=item518cff30a4&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14#ht_500wt_975

Here's a boxed one with one day left with Blockbuster, Sea Duel, and Bowling. Unlike the other one, this seller says it works. Bidding is at $9.95.

http://cgi.ebay.com/MILTON-BRADLEY-MICROVISION-HANDHELD-IN-BOXES-WITH-INSTR_W0QQitemZ320430727203QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item4a9b28e023&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14#ht_500wt_975

Here's a complete unit with Blockbuster and Baseball with 4 days left and bidding is at $10.99.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Microvision-Programmable-Electronic-Game-System_W0QQitemZ120475190825QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item1c0ce18629&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14#ht_500wt_975

These will probable end up going for well less than $50 each.

Those assholes listing Microvision games at ridiculously inflated prices are just wasting their eBay fees. Microvision isn't as rare as Odyssey where one sick twisted fuck and destroy the actual market prices of these machines.

Edited by Rev. Rob

Wow, thanks for all the help guys! $50 or less is totally in the budget, and I feel better dealing now that I know the range.

Can't wait to get my hands on one!

Any time. ;)

I love Microvision. It's the only console that I have a complete collection for (all US games + exclusive imports). It was really cheap to collect for, and is pretty easy to fix.