IGNORED

Black Threshold?

Vectorman0

Someone clearly took a black marker to the cart. You can even see a tiny bit of black on the upper-right edge of the label. The auction description even states, "SHELL WAS COLORED BLACK WITH MARKER".

..Al

Clearly black marker from the cart to the Threshold on the cover of the box...Who would do that to a great item? They should be burned at the stake!

Clearly black marker from the cart to the Threshold on the cover of the box...Who would do that to a great item? They should be burned at the stake!

The box is fine. The "Threshold" text is gold lettering, which doesn't photograph very well. Here's a scan of the box in our database and you can see the same effect:

b_Threshold_front.jpg

..Al

Someone clearly took a black marker to the cart. You can even see a tiny bit of black on the upper-right edge of the label. The auction description even states, "SHELL WAS COLORED BLACK WITH MARKER".

..Al

Haha, now I feel like an idiot. I don't think I ever checked the description at all.

..Al

Haha, now I feel like an idiot. I don't think I ever checked the description at all.

With that scan being shown..the two look identical....but is the price worth having to try and clean a cart or just for the box?

I picked up the cart for a buck...A box would be nice to have now that I see it isnt marked up...

..Al

With that scan being shown..the two look identical....but is the price worth having to try and clean a cart or just for the box?

I picked up the cart for a buck...A box would be nice to have now that I see it isnt marked up...

Magic Eraser; Mr. Clean should clean that sucker right up! What is it worth boxed with the instructions..opinions????