IGNORED

New Nes Game: SUPER PITFALL II

coinheaven

I am not sure if anyone here is interested in Nes games, but i was able to put out the previously unreleased SUPER PITFALL II. It is for sale over at nintendoage:

http://www.nintendoage.com/forum/messageview.cfm?catid=6&threadid=24446

There will only be 100 of these made, and currently only 49 are left. The game was released in Japan as Atlantis No Nazo and the prototype was found with the title screen Super Pitfall II. Nothing was changed in the rom, it is the same as the prototype.

Really? You guys think it's that bad? I watched the Youtube video and while I don't think it is going to be a huge hit or anything it really doesn't look that bad. If I was an NES guy I would pick it up.

It reminds me too much of Spelunker, where your character dies if you look at it wrong. This seems to be within the line of ports of classic, loved franchises ported to Nintendo, but with exceptionally hard gameplay.

Really? You guys think it's that bad? I watched the Youtube video and while I don't think it is going to be a huge hit or anything it really doesn't look that bad. If I was an NES guy I would pick it up.

It reminds me too much of Spelunker, where your character dies if you look at it wrong. This seems to be within the line of ports of classic, loved franchises ported to Nintendo, but with exceptionally hard gameplay.

Spelunker, man I tried to like that game so bad when I bought it in the 80's but yes, in the end it was just too frustrating.