seanhq

thegoldenband

Sold goldenband Herzog Zwei and a couple other Genesis games. He paid fast and had no problems whatsoever. Great guy!

I've done a few deals with thegoldenband. Great communication, quick payments. All around good guy :thumbsup:

Just sold him a bunch of games and everything went very smoothly. Would not hesitate to deal with again!

Had a deal with him. Things went well enough, and I would deal with him again.

Bought some INTV games from Phil. Everything was as described and packed very well. Shipping was fast too. Wouldn't hesitate to do business with again!

I bought a bunch of Intellivision cartridges from him and they were packaged amazingly well, they arrived very quickly, and everything went well. Thank you.

I bought four super intendo tapes from him. Not only did that son of a gun put them in a box, he went and mailed 'em off. TO MY HOUSE! Use-ta-be I'd have to hitch up the horses and make a three hour ride inta town to get mah packages.

Thatgoldenband is good people.

yeap, i did some more trading with thegoldenband for some cartridges and everything went smooth. always a pleasure to deal with.

This guy had some naked ps1 games....Iput some clothes on them for him! Great and friendly to deal with!

Thanks!

icon_mrgreen.gif icon_thumbsup.gif

good buyer and very nice member to deal with

This guy had some naked ps1 games....Iput some clothes on them for him! Great and friendly to deal with!

Thanks!

icon_mrgreen.gif icon_thumbsup.gif

Purchased an Odyssey 2 game and DVD movie from me...transaction was flawless. Hell of a guy to deal with...highly recommended!

Completed an INTV for INTV trade with Phil and everything went great. :thumbsup: Genuinely nice guy! :) Hope to trade again in the future.