seanhq

thegoldenband

Awesome, polite, and super cool! Can't say enough nice about him! Wouldn't hesitate to do business again! After 26 years, I finally have a copy of Berzerk my 7800 doesn't hate!

Bought a few CIB Intellivision games off of him and the deal went perfectly! Great person to deal with would love to do business with again in the future!

AAA+++

I bought an SNES system and several games from him and all went very well, great person to deal with and i hope to do more business with him soon.

What can I say that hasn't already been said about this gentleman :) ...Traded with him and everything went excellent, a superb nice packing job..Thanks a lot! :thumbsup: ...

Worked up a trade with him over the course of last week. He is very fair with his offers and it worked out well for the both of us. Also received my package from him quickly and as described, and it was packed very well. Thanks again for the smooth trade man! :)

Got My Sega Genesis Model 1 yesterday, works great, games all in good condition, all hardware is too! Fast Shipping, and Great Seller!

Great communication! I'm very satisfied with the Intellivision stuff I got from thegoldenband. Fast shipping, very carefully packed, I will buy from him again.

Made a trade that was handled absolutely fantastic!! Great communication, fast shipping, and packed perfectly.

I can't recommend highly enough!!

Mendon

He bought some Genesis games from me, and the transaction went perfectly!

I was paid quickly for some Atari games, he was a great communicator! Smooth as silk transaction! Thank you!

I sold thegoldendband some controllers and some Atari manuals. He was excellent to deal with, and I wouldn't hesistate to do another deal with him again. Thanks!