seanhq

thegoldenband

Purchased some used Sega Genesis cases from me. Paid quickly, always a pleasure. Great communication! Thanks Phil!

Edited by jtoubeaux

Phil was very nice. I had created a post about my very modest Intellivision collection, he jumped in and mentioned that he had a few games for sale in case I wanted to grow the collection. He was very responsive, friendly and fast on his emails. The games were shipped quickly and arrived super fast. They were packaged extremely well - very professional. The games themselves were in amazing condition, I mean they looked like they were just released yesterday. Also, Phil's prices were super reasonable. It was a great all around experience. Highly recommend and will do business with again! :thumbsup:

Bought some intv boxed games from "that guy" and got them in a timely fashion. Explained everything about the trade clearly to a newbie to the forums, too. :thumbsup:

Purchased 3DO Starblade - it worked! Paid quickly, thanks!!!

Traded several items with thegoldenband. My stuff came packaged with extreme care. He was a pleasure to deal with, and I'm happy with the trade!

My first transaction on AtariAge was with Phil and it was an absoulute pleasure. He immeadiately made me a great offer and paid within minutes of sending my paypal to him. Great guy and I look forward to more transactions in the future!

I sold a couple Dreamcast games to thegoldenband. He paid very quickly and the transaction went smoothly. Thank you!

Just sold thegoldenband a 3DO. Paid immediately, was patient with my "no PayPal" methods and communicated frequently. Definitely a good AA'er.

Just completed another solid transaction with TGB! To be honest, he is probably the most pleasant AtariAger I have had the opportunity to deal with in my few years of being here, and I don't say that lightly! :)

I bought a 3DO and a few random games from Phil. Got a great deal, it all arrived quickly and in good shape. Definitely a trustworthy fellow!

I have been lucky enough to make my first transaction at AA with thegoldenband.

He is an extremely affable man and was very patient with me, even if I have asked a lot of newbie questions :) .

The Intellivision items I bought were in great shape, as described and carefully wrapped.

Prices are good too. I will buy from him again without any hesitation. Very recommended. :thumbsup: