IGNORED

Deal Alert!

cimerians

Not sure if there is a deal alert for the PS3 (Moycon?) but I thought I'd post this here.

- New PS3 Fat with two controllers at the Sony store is $250. http://www.sonystyle.com (free shipping on ground orders)

- Buy 2, Get 1 Free Games and Accessories at Toys R Us.

I think if you order a PS3 slim at the sony store and apply for a sony credit card you get $50 bucks credit to use on the PSN store. *Not confirmed*

Edited by cimerians

Some people might think it's a good thing it's a fat ;)

But most people won't because they know they are behemoth finger print magnets.

Here are some deals I noticed a couple days ago any for around $20 and all are new.

Dead Space for only $19.99 (A great game at a price that's hard to beat.)

http://www.amazon.com/Dead-Space-Playstation-3/dp/B000X1TC0U/ref=pd_ts_vg_39?ie=UTF8&s=videogames

Condemned 2 for $18.34 (As scary as the first one?)

http://www.amazon.com/Condemned-2-Bloodshot-Playstation-3/dp/B000XJK40O/ref=sr_1_13?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1255641233&sr=1-13

Burnout Paradise for $17.49 (I personally love this game)

http://www.amazon.com/Burnout-Paradise-Playstation-3/dp/B000MUW98O/ref=sr_1_23?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1255641335&sr=1-23

and Resistance for just over $20 (Belongs in ever PS3 library)

http://www.amazon.com/Resistance-Fall-Man-playstation-3/dp/B000JLIXIG/ref=sr_1_11?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1255641146&sr=1-11

• 1 month later...

Today:

PSN Store

Comet Crash -- 4.99

Prince of Persia -- 4.99

Nice deals...also, Amazon has started their Black friday deals

I wish LBP was on that list. I'm alright with buying games at higher prices, but that 39.99 price tag for a portable game on PSN really got to me. I'm hoping there will be a sale on that in the next 2-3 months.

• 1 month later...

Here is a list of PS Store games that are on sale (I included PSP games because..... well, just because):

PlayStation 3 Games

Battle Tanks (now $3.49, original price $6.99)

Braid (now $7.49, original price $14.99)

Burn Zombie Burn (now $4.99, original price $9.99)

Critter Crunch (now $3.49, original price $6.99)

Gravity Crash (now $4.99, original price $9.99)

Uno (now $3.99, original price $7.99)

ZEN Pinball (now $4.99, original price $9.99)

PSP Games

Creature Defense (now $3.99, original price $7.99)

Crystal Defenders PSP (now $4.99, original price $9.99)

Kurulin Fusion (now $2.49, original price $4.99)

Savage Moon: The Hera Campaign (now $4.99, original price $9.99)

Thexder Neo (now $4.99, original price $9.99)

Great deal for PS users, but a bad deal for me since I bought three of the games at full price within the last 30 days......sigh.

Mendon

Have there been many PSP releases lately? I really cared when I first purchased my GO, but admittedly, I haven't played the system/logged into the PSN store in quite some time. Honestly, I'm beginning to think that purchase was a huge mistake. I still play my iPhone 99% of the time (for mobile gaming) simply because it's on me.

Edited by DaytonaUSA

I went ahead and picked up all of the PS3 games that are on sale. I hadn't bought anything on PSN besides a couple PSOne titles before this.

I am loving Gravity Crash. It has the feel and look of Geometry Wars, but it is better imho because it has increased replay value with the level editor. If anyone wants to take a peak at my attempt at making a level my user name is Tower_Ag . (If you like it, pause the game while you are in the level and "Vote for Creator".........yes this is a shameless plug for a vote)

BTW there is a Rewards Zone 10% coupon for, among other things, video game accessories at Best Buy this weekend (good until the 31st for Silver members), PSN cards are counted as accessories so you can get a $50 card for $45. That makes this sale even better. :thumbsup:

• 3 weeks later...

may want to check the target clearance bins.

among others IL2 Sturmovik and Deamon's Souls were $15.

I picked up IL2 myself, and the ps3 version is really the one to get (for PC flightstick support)

Dang, Demon's Souls for $15 is tempting. That game grated my nuts like a Slap-Chop, but for that price I'd be willing to endure more punishment.