IGNORED

It's not every day you find these on the sidewalk

Poopopyo

Going to Stop & Shop one day while playing Animal Crossing and my mom slams the brakes and says "hey, I wonder if that's a Macintosh?" She backs up and this is what we see.

post-23335-125555738157_thumb.jpg

3 Macintosh SEs, 1 SE FD HD, 1 Macintosh plus, a performa 200, an LC, an LC III, a dot matrix printer, a black and white monitor, and a keyboard (no wires or mouse, but I already have them). The LC and Performa are the only ones that have worked perfectly. The Plus has no battery or keyboard, one of the LCs has a line going down the monitor when you turn it on, when I turn in the LC III it has the normal start up noise and then plays a minor tone and a thick blue line appears across the screen, one SE's floppy drive isn't plugged in, another has something wrong with the disk drive. I hope I can fix some of these.

Going to Stop & Shop one day while playing Animal Crossing and my mom slams the brakes and says "hey, I wonder if that's a Macintosh?" She backs up and this is what we see.

3 Macintosh SEs, 1 SE FD HD, 1 Macintosh plus, a performa 200, an LC, an LC III, a dot matrix printer, a black and white monitor, and a keyboard (no wires or mouse, but I already have them). The LC and Performa are the only ones that have worked perfectly. The Plus has no battery or keyboard, one of the LCs has a line going down the monitor when you turn it on, when I turn in the LC III it has the normal start up noise and then plays a minor tone and a thick blue line appears across the screen, one SE's floppy drive isn't plugged in, another has something wrong with the disk drive. I hope I can fix some of these.

We part these and recycle these fairly frequently.. Did not know anyone wanted one.

We part these and recycle these fairly frequently.. Did not know anyone wanted one.

Oh, heck yeah. If you have parts I need some. Right now I'm looking for a SCSI cd-rom <10X, some ram for a Color Classic and any kind of ethernet cards for any Apple. Also if you have a fully populated mainboard for a Color Classic that's great, too.

GOTTA check the online scene if you have parts for sale, a simple must! :)

Poopoyo, that was a hellacious score, you have a whole network right there! For that many classic macs, go appletalk!

Edited by nathanallan

Oh, heck yeah. If you have parts I need some. Right now I'm looking for a SCSI cd-rom <10X, some ram for a Color Classic and any kind of ethernet cards for any Apple. Also if you have a fully populated mainboard for a Color Classic that's great, too.

GOTTA check the online scene if you have parts for sale, a simple must! :)

Poopoyo, that was a hellacious score, you have a whole network right there! For that many classic macs, go appletalk!

I'll start setting some aside, I do not sell them just give them away.