IGNORED

FS: CV Fireman Boxed - final few copies in my store

coleconut

Update 10 January 2010

I gave everyone several months to claim their reserved copies but a few didn't/couldn't follow thru so the last few copies are available in my store. No more will be made.

http://raritynine.ecrater.com/

Last summer I offered boxed and loose copies of Colecovision Fireman game. All sold out quickly. After a few long delays beyond my control, I was able to produce a handful of boxed copies again. This will definitely be the last time I offer them. Those who expressed interest back in June/July who did not get a copy should already have received a PM from me asking if you are still interested. If all follow thru, I will still have about 9-10 more boxed copies available and will now accept orders for them. I will waitlist a few more if necessary as I found about 10% dont follow thru.

If you missed the original post which included pictures, etc, it is here - My link

Edited by coleconut

In response to a couple of requests for "instructions", I must reiterate that this was a prototype of an unreleased game so it never came with a manual as such. In keeping with my theme of mimic-ing the Taiwan Cooper style there are tongue-in-cheek "instructions" on the reverse of the box. Just wanted to be clear on that so there is no misunderstandings. The game play is quite intuitive as you will find.

Update - the response has been brisk but there are still a few unspoken for...