IGNORED

What is the weirdest thing you've found inside a 2600 cart ?

CPUWIZ

Dude, once you see one that is alive inside your house, you are surrounded by them ! If I were you I'd call an exterminator immediately !

Then we'd have to dunk the whole island in Borax ;) That's the first one I've seen in my place, but I think they're here to stay in NYC. I bought the system at a flea market, so I'm guessing that's how it got it...

In actual fact i have found many dead roaches inside of my machines, However the strangest was a worm like thing inside a c64. There was only the shell left and it vanished into dust. Still it was visually pretty gross.

Erg... When I lived at another house about 2 years back I was sitting at my C64 then all of a sudden a large (3-4 inch) long hideous !@#! :x centipede ran out of the expansion port onto the keyboard and stayed on the keyboard. Freaked the hell out of me I tell you - to this day I'm still not over it. Anyway, I waited till that thing got off the C64 and smashed the living hell out of it :evil:

Anyway, what would have been even freakier would have been if I was playing Centipede on my 2600 and and one came out of it. Now _that_ would be freaky! :D

Garak

I opened my Junior last night to attempt the AV mod on the VCSP page...

Errr... what's the address of that?

Hmm the weirdest thing? Nothing really. Once, when I was sorting through a lot of a bunch of XE to NES carts with some random 2600 carts I found money folded up and stuffed into some of the NES carts. I found about $20 stuffed into various carts.

Dude, once you see one that is alive inside your house, you are surrounded by them ! If I were you I'd call an exterminator immediately !

Then we'd have to dunk the whole island in Borax ;) That's the first one I've seen in my place, but I think they're here to stay in NYC. I bought the system at a flea market, so I'm guessing that's how it got it...

Errm, sorry forgot to look at your location, have heard many horror stories from friends that lived in NYC.

I don't know if this counts, but.....

Once, I was cleaning some new purchases with alcohol and a Q-tip and had that little dust flap thing pushed back. It seemed to be staying open by itself so I looked inside to see if the chip was clean when the cover snapped shut and launched a little piece of black plastic that had broken loose straight into my eye. :x

Cartridge safety rule #1: Treat every cart as if it were loaded. :D