IGNORED

XBox vs. Playstation 3 slim

ericwierson

hell, I'm using mine now and can't stop. Signed up for netflix just for this, and I'm not sure how

Tell me about it. 90% of whatIi watch now is streamed from Netflix. The fact it's not 1080p doesn't bother me a bit. To me this is the future of movie watching. A kick ass movie collection of 1000's of titles at a press of the button!!?? AWESOME!

hell, I'm using mine now and can't stop. Signed up for netflix just for this, and I'm not sure how

Tell me about it. 90% of whatIi watch now is streamed from Netflix. The fact it's not 1080p doesn't bother me a bit. To me this is the future of movie watching. A kick ass movie collection of 1000's of titles at a press of the button!!?? AWESOME!

I agree. Why anyone that owns a PS3 or XB360 wouldn't be a Netflix subscriber at this point is beyond me. What a great service (and its cheap!)

Just checked out the Zune upgrade for the 360. Rent or buy content.

It looks pretty much like the existing 360 movie rental setup with different colors.

I like being able to watch movie trailers for new shows or for the rentals.

Then I add stuff that looks good enough to rent to my Netflix queue. ;)

The new Star Trek movie is available for purchase for about $15 standard definition.

Yeah right... I'll buy the BluRay or DVD if it's that expensive.

<edit>

The trailer for AVATAR is pretty cool. I hope the movie is good.

Edited by JamesD

Can't find info anywhere, but i guess that netflix is only available to us residents.

Licensing issues will probably keep it that way. I'm guessing you'll see branches spring up in other countries.

BTW, can you rent movies through the XBOX Live interface (non-Netflix) if you are not in the US?