IGNORED

Colecovision games NEW for sale / trade

ozma wars

Dear friends

I have some new unopened COLECOVISION Sunrise games :

These games ( with other Atari, Arcadia Supercharger and Parker Coleco games ) landed Rome from JFK airport July 1984 to reach italian official distributor. I sold these games in big numbers to friends/collectors all over Europe.

I kept 5 games for me and can confirm some all of these carts run both on NTSC and PAL systems. Games come in the original grey box intended for European market.

Games are :

CAMPAIGN 84

ROLLOVERTURE

GUST BUSTER

QUEST FOR QUINTANA ROO

MOUNTAIN KING

Each cart I sell in EURO only. NO Paypal because of high fees.

Payment in EURO, cash, by registered letter only.

1 game 35 EURO ( 52 USD approx. 1 Euro = 1,49 USD )

2 games 65 EURO

3 games 100 EURO

4 games 130 EURO

5 games 160 EURO - in this case games will be sent in the original Sunrise branded carton box ( originally intended to carry in 6 games when sent to shops ).

Shipping included in the price, worldwide.

Because I am a collector please kindly note I am interested also in trades with items/games/accessories, new and used, for : Intellivision, Vectrex, Colecovision, Atari 7800, Atari 8 bit computers, Commodore 64, SEGA and NINTENDO 8 and 16 bit, jamma PCB games, homebrews, old magazines of the early 80s, and who knows.....list welcome.

Pls contact me through AtariAge.

Kind regards from Milano

MASSIMILIANO

Dear friends

I have some new dozens of unopened COLECOVISION Sunrise games :

These games ( with other Atari, Arcadia Supercharger and Parker Coleco games ) landed Rome from JFK airport July 1984 to reach italian official distributor. I sold these games in big numbers to friends/collectors all over Europe.

I kept 5 games for me and can confirm some all of these carts run both on NTSC and PAL systems. Games come in the original grey box intended for European market.

Games are :

CAMPAIGN 84

ROLLOVERTURE

GUST BUSTER

QUEST FOR QUINTANA ROO

MOUNTAIN KING

Each cart I sell in EURO only. NO Paypal because of high fees.

Payment in EURO, cash, by registered letter only.

1 game 35 EURO ( 52 USD approx. 1 Euro = 1,49 USD )

2 games 65 EURO

3 games 100 EURO

4 games 130 EURO

5 games 160 EURO - in this case games will be sent in the original Sunrise branded carton box ( originally intended to carry in 6 games when sent to shops ).

Shipping included in the price, worldwide.

Because I am a collector please kindly note I am interested also in trades with items/games/accessories, new and used, for : Intellivision, Vectrex, Colecovision, Atari 7800, Atari 8 bit computers, Commodore 64, SEGA and NINTENDO 8 and 16 bit, jamma PCB games, homebrews, old magazines of the early 80s, and who knows.....list welcome.

Pls contact me through AtariAge.

Kind regards from Milano

MASSIMILIANO

post-22534-125717026248_thumb.jpg

post-22534-125717027612_thumb.jpg

post-22534-1257170322_thumb.jpg

We've been over this topic before:

http://www.atariage.com/forums/topic/138517-colecovision-sunrise-carts-nes/

but nothing much seems changed.

1) The price is too expensive. You have a group of people here who would buy - go review the original post about these games.

2) Paying in cash only is not attractive. You know that people can gift you money in PayPal so that there are NO FEES for you?

You know that people can gift you money in PayPal so that there are NO FEES for you?

Ya, and no protection for the buyer either.

That's why I will gift from my CC and eat the fee, so if there is a problem I can get the CC company involved. Yes, I know that PayPal doesn't like that, but I use the PayPal CC through PayPal itself.

• 1 month later...

Hi there

Paypal...and Ebay

yes I know it of course..

I am in Ebay since years as monica4093 but only as a Buyer and you see my feedback is 100% ok.

Also true that my 95% purchases are in USA or Canada.

But let me say in Italy banks and Paypal not so friends and therefore fees, here or there, exists and really high. Also where you eventually send money as a gift!.

So, as US soldiers were used to write during WWI in their letters : ITALY I Trust And Love You... so let me say the same.

I am a serious guy and for sure I will not become rich selling Colecovision carts...

I suggest you pay cash with registered letter. So cask arrives. I receive it and you know when. I have then only to dispatch the games. I do not insist of course. That's all.

Also let me say that we can also trade !!! I can trade these carts ( I have the last hundreds ) for any other new or used but complete in box, software in cartridge or disk for any of the old generations consoles or homecomputers with only very few exceptions. I love 8 and 16 bit systems so...yr. proposals welcome.

Thanks again for yr. attention and send best regards.

MAX