IGNORED

Battlesphere Gold on ePay

disjaukifa

Hey Guys,

In case anyone is looking for a copy *cough* BubbyBuddies *cough*, a copy is on ePay which is complete in box and appears to be in great shape. Here is the link:

BattleSphere Gold

Just thought ya'll liked to know, just happened to find it this morning!

-Disjaukifa

Only 425....looks to be in good shape.....Clear casing ? 1-32 players....

if I had 13,600.00 I could play with 32 people...Sounds like a steal!

Yeah with 4 days left, that is going to really shoot sky high . . . I see it ending in the 650 ~ 800 range.

-Disjaukifa

Only 425....looks to be in good shape.....Clear casing ? 1-32 players....

if I had 13,600.00 I could play with 32 people...Sounds like a steal!

Yeah with 4 days left, that is going to really shoot sky high . . . I see it ending in the 650 ~ 800 range.

-Disjaukifa

I see 4 digits. These don't pop up very often at all, and there are some rabid Jag collectors out there.

Wow - 4Play, Scatologic, Thunderbird or whatever they're called today could leak one cart every few months and start a nice rainy day fund at those prices!

Yeah I think they do that every now and then on ePay . . .

-Disjaukfia

Edited by disjaukifa

Is this game any good? or is it just rare, etc? I haven't found much entertaining on the Jag.

A loaded question of sorts that will yield a loaded answer! lol

Battlesphere *IS* a great game, especially for the Jaguar. But wrap your head around that last sentence a few times and remember to maintain perspective here. It still *looks* and feels like a Jaguar game. A damn fine one that's been highly polished however :-)

Hey Guys,

In case anyone is looking for a copy *cough* BubbyBuddies *cough*, a copy is on ePay which is complete in box and appears to be in great shape. Here is the link:

BattleSphere Gold

Just thought ya'll liked to know, just happened to find it this morning!

-Disjaukifa

hehehe... BuddyBuddies will have have enough of em'when the time is right! JAGUAR RULES! :D

Wow - 4Play, Scatologic, Thunderbird or whatever they're called today could leak one cart every few months and start a nice rainy day fund at those prices!

Yeah I think they do that every now and then on ePay . . .

-Disjaukfia

I had that same thought a few years ago when I did own a Jaguar. When I mentioned it once in the forums, I was told that I should eat my shorts and go collect something else. So... I quit asking questions about that, Gorf... and sold my collection off.

I left with the parting words: The Jaguar sucks!

I think I am now forever banned in the eyes of all Jaguar threads/forums/fans.

Sigh. (LOL... all in jest... )

When Thunderbird auctions off BSG it's for charity. He does it once a year for a bicycle race devoted to Diabetes research.

Oh shoot, yes... I remember reading something along those lines way back then. He makes his intentions clear though in the auctions, so that other one was not one of his. Besides, when was the last time he ran an auction that way or sold through ePay? Hasn't it been quite a while?