IGNORED

coyo5050 Collection

coyo5050

Updated 5/22/11

* Removed pics, PM me if there is anything your curious to see *

I figured I should start photo cataloging my stuff as I have pulled out so much from storage and made a big mess in the process :)!

Makes sense to start off with some Atari stuff. Hardware, not many games in these pics. Still lots of games to takes pics off. Will post more eventually as I get more organized, been too busy playing.

5200 small box on left doesnt have a system in it, I use it to store my games. The 2 other 5200's are a 4 port and a 2 port.

Flashcarts:

- Atarimax Atari 5200 Multicart

- Skunkboard (Jaguar)

- Cuttle Cart 2 (Atari 7800)

- Harmony Cart (Atari 2600)

- Lynx Flashcart

- Flashboy (Nintendo Virtual Boy)

- Atarimax Maxflash (Atari XE)

- Odyssey 2 Multicart

- Atarimax Ultimate SD Colecovision

- Atarimax 128-in-1 USB Multicart Colecovision

- Bally Astrocade Ultimulti Cart

- Vectrex 72 Game Multicart

- Powerpack NES

- 138 in 1 Neo Geo MVS

- SEGA Everdrive-MD

- SNES Super Everdrive

- SMS Master Everdrive

- Various Nintendo DS

Not pictured:

- Nintendo 64 Star Wars Edition

- Nintendo DS Lite

Not sure why I have so much Odyssey stuff but it is all different. The originals are a Run 1, Run 1-B and a Run 2. The O2 systems are a refurb, Detachable joystick version and a attached joystick version.

Edited by coyo5050

I figured I should start photo cataloging my stuff as I have pulled out so much from storage and made a big mess in the process :)!

Makes sense to start off with some Atari stuff. Hardware, no games in this pic. Will post more eventually as I get more organized, been too busy playing.

Nice collection! Whats the FlashCard at the bottom of the screen for? The Lynx or the Jaguar?

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Makes sense to start off with some Atari stuff. Hardware, no games in this pic. Will post more eventually as I get more organized, been too busy playing.

Updated Atari Systems 3/29/10

Updated Vectrex stuff 3/29/10

5200 small box on left doesnt have a system in it, I use it to store my games. The 2 other 5200's are a 4 port and a 2 port.

Flashcarts:

- Atarimax 5200

- Skunkboard

- Cuttle Cart 2

- Harmony Cart

- Lynx Flashcart

OMG! The Vectrex!! My brother's friend brought that over once when I was young and I couldn't stop playing it. I loved that system!!

I like the odyssey stuff. Looks like a Run 1b to me. Probably a later 1972 unit. If all the parts are original id guess serial number 74xxxxx or 75xxxxx. Just my gues though ha ha.

Nice pics Coyo

Lol it is a Run 1B, you already forgot about me bugging you with help fixing it (thanks again btw) :) I have everything except the dice, original batteries and the large Percepts overlay :(. The gun is complete except for one end styrofoam piece, does have the plastics baggies, box on that could be better tho.

Edited by coyo5050

hurry up and post you game pics!!!!!!!!

It's the last of the updated pics. That is most of it other than a pile of more loose cartridges (mainly intellivision). I use to have a ton of loose common carts that I sold off or gave away to friends when I got multi-carts. I wanted to get them addicted so I gave away all of my loose systems with a bunch of carts to get them started. The rest is xbox and newer so didnt seem worth taking pics when this is more about classic stuff.

I like the odyssey stuff. Looks like a Run 1b to me. Probably a later 1972 unit. If all the parts are original id guess serial number 74xxxxx or 75xxxxx. Just my gues though ha ha.

Nice pics Coyo

Lol it is a Run 1B, you already forgot about me bugging you with help fixing it (thanks again btw) :) I have everything except the dice, original batteries and the large Percepts overlay :(. The gun is complete except for one end styrofoam piece, does have the plastics baggies, box on that could be better tho.

Nope i didnt forget,I was justing trying to herass you into posting pics, but you never told me the serial number. And youre more than welcome.

Come one you must admit i did pretty well calling the Run by the items pictured ha ha. YOu also need the extra games and carrying case. Check out my collection listing lol.

My rifle is only missing the plastic bags but its box is by far the nicest ive ever seen. I also need the original Batteries :)

Edited by njb12287

• 4 months later...

Updated Odyssey stuff 8/18/10

Added Fairchild stuff 8/18/10

Added Astrocade stuff 8/18/10

Not sure why I have so much Odyssey stuff but it is all different. The originals are a Run 1, Run 1-B and a Run 2. The O2 systems are a refurb, Detachable joystick version and a attached joystick version.

Odball game for Odyssey is on order.

Neo Geo Consolized System 2-Slot is one of my favorite items.

Still have a little more stuff to sort through.

Edited by coyo5050