PM 1.5

NRV

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Developing it to the next step he wishes to show for demonstration purposes - free movement, is probably a few more steps down the development train than anticipated. Any code optimizations or engine rewrites don't make for anything the laymen can see. Summer seems to be busy times for many people. Maybe a break, then an earnest push in the Fall. ;)

Developing it to the next step he wishes to show for demonstration purposes - free movement, is probably a few more steps down the development train than anticipated. Any code optimizations or engine rewrites don't make for anything the laymen can see. Summer seems to be busy times for many people. Maybe a break, then an earnest push in the Fall. ;)

AFAIK, the project is being developed in Chile, South America, Southern Hemisphere, so it's winter, and soon will be spring.

• 3 weeks later...

At the risk of telling you things you already know, it seems to me like the pleasure we get from programming isn't really the end product of our work (games, pretty pictures, etc) but the work itself. The mainstream protrays us as people addicted to games, getting perverted pleasure out of killing virtual monsters or whatnot, meanwhile, we're solving complex mathmatical equations, making impossible optimizations and so forth. What's even more extraordinary is that we're just as happy when other people accomplish these things. (the response to this thread proves that).

• Like 2

Meanwhile we still have no word from an author to keep our hopes alive... :roll:

Maybe this whole engine is just a trick and moving forward/backwards wouldn't be possible at all?

Come on.. you know what they say about hope :)

I couldn't resist :D .. as Sandman said..

It's alive, until it isn't :)

Yes! that's the attitude :)

facts:

- I'm still alive

- I still want to advance this to the point that was my main objective one year ago

- I have resumed work the last weeks and I'm going to have more time from here to the end of the year

(a lot of things happened this year..)

So.. no promises, but thinks are looking good right now..

Anyway, I hope nobody lose sleep or get to feel sad or angry just for this project

(@Miker: Errr.. you mean I have been something like a bad mother? :) )

Yeah, that's the only way to play it in hobby land. Hope things come together for you. Sometimes it's rough. (I'm currently there again...)

:)

It's alive, until it isn't :)

Yes! that's the attitude :)

facts:

- I'm still alive

- I still want to advance this to the point that was my main objective one year ago

- I have resumed work the last weeks and I'm going to have more time from here to the end of the year

(a lot of things happened this year..)

So.. no promises, but thinks are looking good right now..

Anyway, I hope nobody lose sleep or get to feel sad or angry just for this project

(@Miker: Errr.. you mean I have been something like a bad mother? :) )