IGNORED

Nice 5200 Lot, Modded Gameboy, Modded Intellivision 2 Plays Coleco Games!

Spazmonkey

A note, no shipping is included on anything.

Hello everyone. I just finished this up and want to sell it so I can buy an EPROM burner. So, let's get down to whats actually been done to it.

-Installed an LTC1799 so the gameboy can be fed variable speeds. The chip acts as an oscillator that can be controlled with a potentiometer, rather cool. I have some spare chips if anyone wants just that, they are a little less wide than a pencil eraser head, and as thick as a credit card. I can put them onto a little breadboard so it has nice big solder pads if your scared of soldering to something that small, but still want to DIY. Really cool for pokemon, you can run like lightening, the bike is like warp speed, and generally, the game is much more enjoyable at the faster pace. Also, stuff like mario is pretty cool slower for tough parts, you can make it faster for speed runs, loads of applications.

-Added a switch to toggle between normal, and the new oscillator. The switch is also lit with a bright blue SMD LED so you know when it's in the new mode

- Prosound audio jack, this goes without saying

It may look like I put the potentiometer right where the speaker is, but the speaker was relocated elsewhere, so it's still there. Only defect is the screen, it has a few vertical lines on the each edge. Nothing in the middle though, so it's still completely usable. I can trim the potetiometer post to be shorter at buyers request. I can also install this module in another model of gameboy, or even many other variants of handhelds.

If you are interested, please pm me, and we can work it out. Only trades I would be interested in are other gameboys, and broken SP's.

Photoshoot and video:

IMG_2553.jpg

IMG_2554.jpg

IMG_2555.jpg

Here's more stuff, first up, an Intellivision model 2. I found it with no power button or LED, so I got down to work! The square button is the power one, and in the small hole is a shiny new blue LED. That other smaller button allows coleco game compatibility. Enjoy the smaller compact Intellivision 2, without the loss of all those wonderful coleco games :P . Once the game loads up and the weird screen shows up, press and hold the button for a second and the game boots right up. There were also a bunch of problems with the rf modulator, but I fixed them up and it works as good as most intellivision rf's, which isn't saying much :P It also comes with four controllers.

I'm looking for $32 plus shipping, and if you need games, I have a bazillion extra commons CIB.

IMG_2560.jpg

IMG_2561.jpg

IMG_2564.jpg

IMG_2562.jpg

IMG_2565.jpg

Okay, next is this nice little 5200 lot, it has one shrinkwrapped game, but it's been opened at the top, so just consider it a nice CIB game. I'm looking for $10. The titles are Star Raiders, Pac-man, Centipede (with overlay), Football, Q-Bert, Soccer, and Baseball (with overlay).

IMG_2566.jpg

Last is a little game for the Watara Supervision called Aliens. I don't have a Watara Supervision, so I have no clue how good this game is or what it's about. $7 and it's yours.

IMG_2569.jpg

Edited by Spazmonkey