IGNORED

mostlyharmless collection

nice collection,what is that NES multi cart thing.i dont think ive ever seen one before.

p.s. what is your address? ;)

I believe it is an NES M8 demo unit which was in stores such as Toys-'r'-Us. It essentially allowed you to play a game for an unlimited amount of time I believe with this particular unit. There was 2 different models.

Very impressive collection. :thumbsup:

Edited by NilBud

nice collection,what is that NES multi cart thing.i dont think ive ever seen one before.

p.s. what is your address? ;)

I believe it is an NES M8 demo unit which was in stores such as Toys-'r'-Us. It essentially allowed you to play a game for an unlimited amount of time I believe with this particular unit. There was 2 different models.

Very impressive collection. :thumbsup:

It is a M82 and was indeed used in stores. It has a timer so you can set the maximum length for gameplay (2-120 minutes if I remember correctly)

• 1 month later...

I'm loving the Spectravideo collection. I tried to bid on a Super Expander on Tradera but they wanted a week to register me. Then they refused to register me because "couldnt verify my information" which is crap. Its only when I complained on Twitter that they registered me immeditately then by that time the auction was closed.

• 1 year later...

Very Nice,Very impressive, even by my standards. I love that you managed to get all the boxes,As a long time collector myself i do not have the luck to find all the units nicely boxed like that, my hats off to you once again.

Rick

Very Nice,Very impressive, even by my standards. I love that you managed to get all the boxes,As a long time collector myself i do not have the luck to find all the units nicely boxed like that, my hats off to you once again.

Rick

Thank you ! :)

Wow love the Vectrex Collection :lust:

Just put the individual games on FB, well.. most of them. Here.

• 1 month later...