IGNORED

skunkGUI released for Windows and OS X (x86)

belboz

Everyone,

I am happy to announce testing seems to have gone well. So I am releasing both the Windows and OS X (x86 only for now) version of skunkGUI.

If you haven't heard of skunkGUI check out the following video for a brief demo of it. This version has more features than the one in the video, but it covers many features.

The Windows version has an installer that takes care of installation (and uninstall if you don't like it smile.gif ). The OS X version requires unzipping and dragging the Icon to your Apps folder.

Everything is installed for you with Windows, and everything is bundled in the app on OS X.

So fire it up, and enjoy. Let me know what you think of it. Go to the below URL and click on the downloads section.

http://www.hillsoftware.com

Your wish has come true! I just posted a version for PPC OS X users!

Hmmmm. Beer... Mmmmmmm.

Course the wife probably thinks I have enough beer already! :) But if you like the program feel free to use the donate button to donate towards my hosting/domain fees.

Course now this talk of beer has me thirsty, and it is just coming up on lunch time!

Wow, that was fast! Looks great and I was following the other thread. Here's to a PPC OSX version someday soon. If it takes a case or two of your favorite malty beverage to get her done, well... :-)

Edited by belboz

Just to announce that an OS X PPC version has been posted. I know I mentioned it above, but I wanted to make sure it had its own post too.

Also I updated my OS X universal build of the jcp utility to the latest version. So if you prefer to use the command line jcp and haven't built the latest version yourself, you can download my build. Included in the archive for the jcp utility is the libusb drivers needed. Drivers for 10.4 10.5 and 10.6 are included.

Enjoy!

p.s. not sure if a moderator can edit the topic and change the (x86) to (x86/ppc). Thanks ahead of time.

save2600,

No you don't need to update jcp. I have the latest version bundled in the app. I just updated the console jcp program on my website so those who prefer the command line app can grab just it.

Thanks for the donation. Much appreciated! Might have to grab some beer for football tonight and Monday night! Thanks again.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Everyone,

I am happy to announce testing seems to have gone well. So I am releasing both the Windows and OS X (x86 only for now) version of skunkGUI.

If you haven't heard of skunkGUI check out the following video for a brief demo of it. This version has more features than the one in the video, but it covers many features.

The Windows version has an installer that takes care of installation (and uninstall if you don't like it smile.gif ). The OS X version requires unzipping and dragging the Icon to your Apps folder.

Everything is installed for you with Windows, and everything is bundled in the app on OS X.

So fire it up, and enjoy. Let me know what you think of it. Go to the below URL and click on the downloads section.

http://www.hillsoftware.com

Words can't begin to describe how mad cool this is Belboz! Awsome job and great work!

Once again you contribute yet another fine tools for skunk owners and Jag developers

universally! Beastly indeed!