IGNORED

Game Night at my house in Woburn

I am planning another gaming gathering at my place in Woburn on Friday, November 20th. There will be several folks from the New England chapter of Coin Op Space there to work on board and monitor issues for arcade cabs. We will also fire up the full compliment of consoles and can make a swap meet out of this as well. So if you want to join us, just plan to bring the beverage of your choice and pm me for directions. If enough people express an interest, I will fire up the grill with some ribs.

So who is interested?

I am planning another gaming gathering at my place in Woburn on Friday, November 20th. There will be several folks from the New England chapter of Coin Op Space there to work on board and monitor issues for arcade cabs. We will also fire up the full compliment of consoles and can make a swap meet out of this as well. So if you want to join us, just plan to bring the beverage of your choice and pm me for directions. If enough people express an interest, I will fire up the grill with some ribs.

So who is interested?

Wish i lived out your way WB i would so be there! Can't beat video games and ribs lol. :)

I am gonna try to make this. For the trades I can bring some pcbs and MVS if anyone is interested.

Sweet, I am interested in some MVS stuff. I am actually going to be selling off the lion's share of my classic console collection. Money is tight and I am heavy into renovating arcade cabs these days. So let me know if you are looking for anything. I will be posting a FST list here and in the main forums soon. I will pm you my address.

Dane

Looks like we will have a good combination of coin-op and home console geeks. If you have not pm'd me or posted here yet with your intent to join us, please do so. I need to make sure we have plenty of food and beer to go around. :D

No way the better half will let me bring home more cabs so I will stop by around 7. Do you any requests for games to bring for the evening? I have a mix of hori and vert jamma and a jamma Neo with a good amount of games.

We had a good time. You can check out pics on my blog at http://www.2old2play.com/Blog/Waterborn . We will be having more gatherings soon. Case in point, there will be an arcade auction on Dec. 5th in Canton and then a bunch of folks will be heading to the VGO concert that evening. Check back a few entries in my blog for details.

We had a good time. You can check out pics on my blog at http://www.2old2play.com/Blog/Waterborn . We will be having more gatherings soon. Case in point, there will be an arcade auction on Dec. 5th in Canton and then a bunch of folks will be heading to the VGO concert that evening. Check back a few entries in my blog for details.

Kewl - thx for sharing