IGNORED

Atari Shirts @ Walmart

jeremysart

I went to Walmart yesterday to look for a gift for my wife, and I came across an Atari t-shirt.

Im not a huge fan of gaming merchandise with corny sayings on them, but for $5 I could not disagree.

I got a green shirt with a big ol' b&w Atari paddle in the middle, with the Atari logo in white on the upper right hand corner. It says "represent" on the bottom which I dot care too much for, but other than that its a pretty nice shirt.

I'll also note they had a Legend of Zelda, Super Mario World, and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles shirt that was pretty rad for $5.

Awesome... I'll have to take a look. Yesterday, at target, I found some Atari Boxer "Sleep Shorts" too. (There is a few posts about this in other threads). They have the Atari logo on them with the words "Game over". They come packaged in a really nice Atari metal tin too.

Awesome... I'll have to take a look. Yesterday, at target, I found some Atari Boxer "Sleep Shorts" too. (There is a few posts about this in other threads). They have the Atari logo on them with the words "Game over". They come packaged in a really nice Atari metal tin too.

Thats awesome! If not for the boxers, I would get that for the metal Atari tin!

What's the message behind having "Game Over" on your underwear? It just can't be good...

lol.... I think I've seen the Zelda shirts, unfortunately I'm starting to realize an almost 40 yr old man walking around wearing heavy metal concert shirts and video game t-shirts is starting to look a little sad, even if I am the same inside.

I went to Walmart yesterday to look for a gift for my wife, and I came across an Atari t-shirt.

Im not a huge fan of gaming merchandise with corny sayings on them, but for $5 I could not disagree.

I got a green shirt with a big ol' b&w Atari paddle in the middle, with the Atari logo in white on the upper right hand corner. It says "represent" on the bottom which I dot care too much for, but other than that its a pretty nice shirt.

I'll also note they had a Legend of Zelda, Super Mario World, and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles shirt that was pretty rad for $5.

I got a similar shirt a few weeks ago. It had the joystick, rather than the paddle. I've had some people ask me, "So.... do you actually HAVE an Atari?" I reply with, "An? No. I have 4 of them." Then run down my list.... throw in some rare game titles.... get a smug kinda look, and as Jay(Jason Mewes) would do.... "Yeah!"