IGNORED

And the award for oddest use of an arcade machine in a music video goes to:

SRGilbert

I know it's a little rough getting through it at first, but if you can hang on until 1:16 you will see what I'm talking about. icon_mrgreen.gif

I'm sure for the 35+ crowd, we remember Sheena as being quite the hottie, especially a little later in her career. icon_lust.gif

That poor Defender machine and yes Sheena was a hottie but man i would of not wanted of been dating her and pissed her off she would smashed all my video games lol.

Sinistar in a Defender cabinet? Who cares... Sheena is a doll. I've got this 45 sleeve as part of a border hanging in my basement :lust:

post-13896-125773545994_thumb.jpg

Couple things:

1) She is hot. And if you remember, people would get her and Sheila E. confused (well, I did). Kind of like Patty Smyth and Patti Smith. One was hot, the other, well, you know.

2) Talk about collecting! Private Heaven on CD is OOP and worth about $30! I found one at Goodwill for $2.50!

3) In the video, those look like her video games. That means (a) she wouldn't break them, and (b) she's cool.

4) She sings something about a "cold heart" as she turns to Sinistar.

I decided to skip to 1:10, I thought I should at least hear a bit of the song before my easily distracted self was focused on the games. Unfortunately, upon the first note, my ears simutaneously developed a very volitile form of cancer and a S.T.D. As I fell to the ground in undescribable agony, I looked towards the sky. I wished that my unimaginable suffering would end, that I would be whisked off into heaven. No such luck. I tried to reach up to turn off the music, but it just so happened my keyboard cord was unhooked during my convulsions. As I lay there, screaming, I slowly began to attempt to tear out my own throat. As fate you have it, I clipped my fingernails that morning. In one final desperate attempt to kill myself, I reached for the cyanide pill I keep in my front pocket (dont ask). Alas, it was gone, for it turns out my dog, Bruce, (who happened to be my best friend since birth) ate the pill. At least it was a quick death. Slowly, the room around me started to grow dim. As I hoped it was my final moments, I embraced the unrelenting hands of death.

End of story right?

Wrong.

I woke up at the hospital, hooked up to a large amount of machines. The doctor walked in, and wrote on a marker board that I was a very (un)lucky man, I probably should have died. Also, I had become deaf from the incident. The doctor told me that I may actually recover my hearing, but getting cancer and Gonohrrea in the ears at the same time made my chances slim. As the doctor departed, he turned on the TV. Hooray for closed captioning! Yet, Batman & Robin was on. I took one last breath, I screamed, and my eyes exploded.

DEATH! HOW I WELCOME THEE!!!!

Edited by brandondwright

OK, my first thought when I read the thread headline was of that Tom Petty video. (You got lucky?)

The one where he, for NO REASON AT ALL, attacks that poor arcade machine (was it Astrosmash?)...

I can't even go to youtube now to check, it's such a painful memory....

:-(

desiv

(Wait, was there a Sheila E slam above? I like Sheena, but Sheila E too.. Although I had the Vanity poster... :) )

OK, my first thought when I read the thread headline was of that Tom Petty video. (You got lucky?)

The one where he, for NO REASON AT ALL, attacks that poor arcade machine (was it Astrosmash?)...

I forgot the name of the game, but it wasn't Astrosmash. It was some lesser-known Space Invaders-like game where invaders descend neatly into vertical tubes. I submitted the game's name to KLOV so it's referenced there.

How many other music videos feature arcade cabs? I know Three O'Clock's "Jet Fighter" shows MACH 3 game footage. Now that's a rare game to be seen.

I forgot the name of the game, but it wasn't Astrosmash. It was some lesser-known Space Invaders-like game where invaders descend neatly into vertical tubes. I submitted the game's name to KLOV so it's referenced there.

Astro Invader?

Astro Invader?

Yeah, not sure why the Intellivision game name popped into my head. AstroInvader sounds right...

desiv

That means (a) she wouldn't break them

Well, you must have a very broad definition of "not breaking sth.", if dropping something from a balcony is included in it. ;)

Uhhhh...that's what I get for not watching the whole video! Old Yeller gets shot!?!?

I'm soooo over Easton! I take it back about Shiela E.

Sinistar in a Defender cabinet? Who cares... Sheena is a doll. I've got this 45 sleeve as part of a border hanging in my basement :lust:

post-13896-125773545994_thumb.jpg

Couple things:

1) She is hot. And if you remember, people would get her and Sheila E. confused (well, I did). Kind of like Patty Smyth and Patti Smith. One was hot, the other, well, you know.

2) Talk about collecting! Private Heaven on CD is OOP and worth about $30! I found one at Goodwill for $2.50!

3) In the video, those look like her video games. That means (a) she wouldn't break them, and (b) she's cool.

4) She sings something about a "cold heart" as she turns to Sinistar.

shelia e was alot hotter than sheen eastaon. shelia starred in a movie with my boss and aslo performed in his club.

sheena is a bitch, from what Im told by people in the industry.