IGNORED

2 worthy video game podcasts

S1500

They did? Was that the Pinball Fantasies episode? I don't remember hearing that. Oh well, drops make me happy, and if the podcast host ain't happy, ain't nobody happy.

Being a total dick, does that include drop-ins about leaving an iTunes review? :) I keed, I keed. I have never even used an Amiga but I like their show.

Crazy late bump, but I just came across this. We weren't talking about you guys! I was actually thinking of the endless "funny" bits that get thrown in RGRup. Sorry about the confusion--I would never hate on the Pie Factory Podcast! :)

Edited by BoatofCar
  • Like 3

Crazy late bump, but I just came across this. We weren't talking about you guys! I was actually thinking of the endless "funny" bits that get thrown in RGRup. Sorry about the confusion--I would never hate on the Pie Factory Podcast! :)

I think the latest "funny" bit on RGR was the "bulk power" reference(in reference to the RGVS console thing), so it gets muttered about 200-300 times per episode. When it's done that much, it ceases to be funny. With comedy, timing is key, and too many times isn't funny.

Another podcast has arrived!

Kaneda's Pinball Podcast

http://www.podcastgarden.com/podcast/kanedaspinballpodcast

Found this on pinside(the atariage of pinball), and well, he's not the most well-liked Pinsider on there. So it ends up being rather interesting.

So that brings the total podcasts new as of 2016 to 4. And for the poddies, it's all up to me now. Just so dang cold out. But I'm not reporting outside.

Interesting. I'm listening to Apple Time Warp, and there's a bunch of vertical lines on the timeline(I'm listening on an iPod video). Fast forwarding through the cast fast forwards through the segments, and it shows the segment name(yes, each one is named) for easy skip-through.

Of all the years I've been fast-forwarding podcasts, I never have seen this feature before. I wish RGR had this to skip past the top 10 segment, or skip past dinosaur pie.

Just listened to the first episode (Episode 0) of Atari Bytes. On this show the host (Bill) tells the stories of Atari games based on the manuals, and how closely the backstories match up with the actual games. Sounds pretty interesting.

http://ataribytes.libsyn.com/podcast

I heard it too, it kind of came out of nowhere! I am looking forward to listening to more episodes.

I'm a bit late to praise Ferg's latest ep. He continues to outdo himself!

I bought that closing song as soon as I could. Is that singer Murray Attaway? He did a solo song called "Under Jets" I quite like.

& I was hoping a bit you were going further with that "Ariel" tune. I got it off a borrowed 70s compilation & it grew on me, now I know it by heart.

"Way on the other side of the Hudson, deep in the bosom of Suburbia..."

• Like 1