IGNORED

2 worthy video game podcasts

S1500

Wow, I realize this is going to sound harsh cause it's not their fault, but I tried listening to a They Create Worlds at work today, and the two hosts voices were SO grating to me I had to shut it off in a minute. I have NEVER done that with anyone's podcast. It was like a combo of nails on a chalkboard with a high nasal pitch to it. It's not like they can do anything about how they sound, but....even I was surprised by my reaction. But I just couldn't stand it.

S1500, on 21 Mar 2016 - 09:06 AM, said:

Total # of podcasts that have played "The Warriors" theme by Barry de Vorzon: 2. Can you dig it?

And yet, nobody has played "The Warrior" by Scandal. :_(

Well, I still dig ya, Patty.

(Clutching cheesy '80s rock albums and running away from Lady BeyonGaga, etc.) You'll never take me alive!

• Like 1

Everytime I see Warrior I think of Patti Smyth and Scandal

She can still rock it btw I listen to all u guys podcasts But Ferg is the best NJ all the way even if ya are across the bay

• Like 2

Everytime I see Warrior I think of Patti Smyth and Scandal

She can still rock it btw I listen to all u guys podcasts But Ferg is the best NJ all the way even if ya are across the bay

Thank you so much! I need to try the Cape May-Lewes Ferry, we've been here 18 years and still haven't done that. My wife and I love Cape May!

• Like 1

Thank you so much! I need to try the Cape May-Lewes Ferry, we've been here 18 years and still haven't done that. My wife and I love Cape May!

Born and raised here as a kid in cape may and now in The Villas

My wife and I try to get to Ocean City, MD few times a year after a stop at the Lewis DE Moose Lodge (I run the kitchen here in the Lower Township moose)

and the ferry is worth the trip better than up and around the DE Mem Bridge last time we got down there ferry was $68 round trip car driver 1 passenger

OK off topic enough will drop ya PM

• Like 1

After the next episode, it looks like Retro Game Squad is closing up shop. Their latest episode was about the TurboGrafx.

It's actually 6 more, ending in September. I listened for awhile but they don't go beyond the NES, and I was getting tired of that. No offense to them, I think they do a great job with the systems they do cover.

It's actually 6 more, ending in September. I listened for awhile but they don't go beyond the NES, and I was getting tired of that. No offense to them, I think they do a great job with the systems they do cover.

Their episodes ran a bit long. I already unsubscribed, heh. Nothing inherintly wrong with the 'cast, but I just wasn't feeling it. The TurboGrafx episde had someone from RetroNick Radio, a podcast, IIRC that was so swear-heavy I stopped listening to it.

My iTunes is messed up. It hasn't downloaded anything new since the 24th, but when I added Flack's new cast, it added those episodes.

It also then went backwards by re-downloading & showing me as fresh, 2 episodes that I listened to several months ago.

Get it together, iTunes. You had one job.