IGNORED

2 worthy video game podcasts

S1500

• 2 weeks later...

Is it me, or does Super Podcast Brothers have the most unintelligible opening theme song of all?

It's death metal. Wasn't meant to be clearly heard. I liked this episode of Super Podcast Bros. It was just at the perfect length of the episode: 90 minutes and no more.

90 minutes will always be the magic limit for podcast episode lengths.

Right now I'm listening to the TG 16 'cast, up to episode 2(Keith Courage)

IIRC, Andy told me some of the lyrics are literally just gobbledygook.

I strain my ears to decipher it every time, with no success, so if it's just gibberish that would explain a lot.

What I hear is this:

[unintelligible]

[unintelligible]

Our eyes will bleed into the screen [unintelligible]

We will not see the sun

Until the high score's won

And then we'll grab another beer

And double-fist [unintelligible]

[unintelligible]

[unintelligible]

16 bits of classic [unintelligible]

Putting it straight to the metal

It's the Super Podcast Bros.

Until they get rid of you-know-who I could care less.

Grammar Police:

You mean you 'couldn't care less'. Otherwise it means you still care a little about 'you know who'.

;-)

Sent from my Keyboard Component using Jack's Conversational Intelli-talk cassette

• Like 1

nurmix, on 29 Dec 2017 - 11:00 AM, said:

Grammar Police:

You mean you 'couldn't care less'. Otherwise it means you still care a little about 'you know who'.

;-)

Sent from my Keyboard Component using Jack's Conversational Intelli-talk cassette

Your lucky you just dropped a new episode, Paul. ;)

• Like 1

Just a heads up that on the next episode of the Memory Machine, we'll be talking about our favorite old things we discovered in 2017. But I also wanna hear from all you guys too! Let me know what awesome old movies, video games, collectibles or whatever you discovered for yourself in 2017, and I'll share it on the show! I'm excited to hear all the different responses.

https://soundcloud.com/user-381189297/memory-machine-85-what-did-you-discover-in-2017

Just a heads up that on the next episode of the Memory Machine, we'll be talking about our favorite old things we discovered in 2017. But I also wanna hear from all you guys too! Let me know what awesome old movies, video games, collectibles or whatever you discovered for yourself in 2017, and I'll share it on the show! I'm excited to hear all the different responses.

https://soundcloud.com/user-381189297/memory-machine-85-what-did-you-discover-in-2017

Just a few days left...

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks guys, its been fun :) shutting down some casts to spend more time on my you tube show and the Toy Tomb.

Colecovisons podcast - RIP

Atari 5200 Super Community Podcast - RIP

Vectrex Radio - RIP

Intarivisions (which RJ does not like anyway :P) but Rick from the Intellivisionaries asked to take the helm of it. unfortunately you guys will still have to put up with me as a coshost :P