IGNORED

Telesys Carts (Atari 2600)-

Wonder007

Hello All,

I need the square version of Telesys carts (cheaper games please... ie. Coconuts). I am working on my next release!!! If you have any to spare, please PM me....I need as many as I can get!!!! :)

Thanks,

Wonder007

• Like 1

Hello All,

I need the square version of Telesys carts (cheaper games please... ie. Coconuts). I am working on my next release!!! If you have any to spare, please PM me....I need as many as I can get!!!! :)

Thanks,

Wonder007

Does it have anything to do with bouncing bunnies???

I may have what you want but you have to spill the beans as to what they would be for! :]

Look here:

http://www.atariage.com/forums/topic/143780-telesys-protos-what-is-happening

10-4.... ;)

So, I need the Telesys shells....the sooner I can get them, the sooner the release!!!! :)

More information on BBB to follow....it is a completed game in my opinion.

The avatar is a picture I got from the internet. :)

Telesys cart update...... I have obtained seven...93 to go. :)Please help.

BTW, I will pay $$$ for it/them...wanted to make sure you know.... :)

- Wonder007

Just a suggestion Wonder, but maybe its better if you have a numbered edition using telesys carts that are more expensive, and the rest in regular Atari carts. you may get to your 100 target faster that way...

I think that might be a good way to go. Personally, I think the Telesys cartridges are too rare to be used to make new games. Besides, I only collect the "handled" Telesys carts, so I would much rather just have it in an Atari case. ;)

We'll see how it goes. I have just acquired another Telesys cart.....

92 to go.

@ Lucifershalo.....as long as it is a square cart, not the handle ones. Yes, I will secure a spot for you if you send me your cart....however, remember that BBB is in NTSC format.....I am sure that does not make a difference....can somebody confirm????

Wonder's avatar is, more specifically, from Koppa's Farwell Foods right here in Milwaukee at 1490 N. Farwell Ave.

Isn't Google great? I went to their WWW site and saw some additional pix. This is great - an Atari 2600 in a grocery store. How do they keep the carts from getting stolen?

GOOG - NYSE. I was stupid enough to think that $90 was overpriced at their IPO. Now look at - $570 a share. I eventually bought some shares almost $200 ago.

Is there a reason your staying away from Ebay? There seem to be ton of these carts that can get you there much quicker. :ponder:

I already got the cheaper ones from ebay. I will not purchase the more expensive ones to keep costs low. There are some sellers that think these games are worth $10 and over and I will not get those. Remember too that I need to pay for shipping which in many cases so far has been more expensive than the cart itself....go figure.