Zwackery

masschamber

I just completed a deal with masschamber on a TurboGrafx game. A great person to deal with, great communication and fast shipping. A real asset to AtariAge.

Purchased a 2600 Kid's Controller and Oscar Trash Race w/ manual & overlay. Items were in excellent condition! Fast shipping and good communication!

Bought a Magnavox CD-i 450 from masschamber, and it arrived nicely packed and perfectly operational. Great price on the items, prompt shipping, quality stuff, and well-packaged shipping = Super Happy Customer. :)

I picked up a Double Dragon JAMMA pcb from him. He shipped quickly and it arrived safely in one piece (kind of important for this sort of thing). Thanks! :)

Great guy to do business with! He sold me an assortment of Atari 7800 games at a good price, packed them securely, shipped quickly, and everything arrived in excellent condition just as described and worked perfectly. I'd do business with masschamber again any day of the week! :)

I purchased some Channel F games from masschamber. Not only did he give me a great deal, but he packed them in a matryoshka of padded envelopes. Took me a few minutes to get all the way through to the games! I'd be happy to deal with masschamber again!

And another thumbs up for Masschamber for 2 more Fairchild carts, which arrived safe & snug in a nice box. Can't say how they were packed- my fiancé opened the box while I was out of the room- but I assume wonderfully because they are perfect!

Sold him an as-is Coleco with a bunch of games. Great buyer, fast payment, and nice communication. Thanks!