IGNORED

masschamber

Zwackery

Just wanted to give a big thumbs up to masschamber. I received the two Odyssey 2 motherboards that he sent to me. Well packaged and shipped fast.

I bought these boards in the hope I could use them to fix my faulty O2. I pulled the Color Encoder chip off of one of the boards masschamber sent to me and put it in my O2 and it's now working great.

Thanks masschamber :thumbsup:

• 5 months later...

Another great deal from Masschamber! Loving the Odyssey 2 bundle I picked up from him. Although I have learned my post office seems to hate his packages, since it got knocked around a bit like the SNES- luckily only the power cable took serious damage, a problem quickly fixed by borrowing my 2600's cord. Still waiting on the postal insurance decision, but it was such a good deal I'm not particularly worried about it. Always a pleasure to deal with masschamber!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I purchased a rare game from masschamber and it was a flawless transaction. Good communication, quick shipping, and proper packaging. I'm also pretty sure I sold him some stuff in the past, and those were also trouble-free and straightforward deals. Masschamber is a fine member of our community! :)

Edited by Blazing Lazers

• 2 months later...

Purchased a homemade vectrex light pen doohickey from Masschamber. As usual, a great deal & fast shipping- and for once, not beat up by the post office! Already planning out some cosmetic additions to make the lil' box look like a crayon, just for fun. Thanks for the deal!

• 5 months later...

He sold me a bunch of stuff for super cheap, shipping was safely coated in bubble wrap and arrived fast! He still is selling a crapload of games for really cheap(as of January 2020), so I'd recommend you check out his sales thread. Thanks masschamber!

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Bought two CX40 joysticks from masschamber. Promptly shipped, but one had a bad fire button. He replaced the necessary part at his expense. A gentleman and a scholar who stands by what he sells. HIGHLY recommended!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...