Zwackery

masschamber

Just wanted to give a big thumbs up to masschamber. I received the two Odyssey 2 motherboards that he sent to me. Well packaged and shipped fast.

I bought these boards in the hope I could use them to fix my faulty O2. I pulled the Color Encoder chip off of one of the boards masschamber sent to me and put it in my O2 and it's now working great.

Thanks masschamber :thumbsup:

Another great deal from Masschamber! Loving the Odyssey 2 bundle I picked up from him. Although I have learned my post office seems to hate his packages, since it got knocked around a bit like the SNES- luckily only the power cable took serious damage, a problem quickly fixed by borrowing my 2600's cord. Still waiting on the postal insurance decision, but it was such a good deal I'm not particularly worried about it. Always a pleasure to deal with masschamber!

Posted (edited)

I purchased a rare game from masschamber and it was a flawless transaction. Good communication, quick shipping, and proper packaging. I'm also pretty sure I sold him some stuff in the past, and those were also trouble-free and straightforward deals. Masschamber is a fine member of our community! :)

Edited by Blazing Lazers

Purchased a homemade vectrex light pen doohickey from Masschamber. As usual, a great deal & fast shipping- and for once, not beat up by the post office! Already planning out some cosmetic additions to make the lil' box look like a crayon, just for fun. Thanks for the deal!