IGNORED

Ebay Air Raid

nofrills100

IMO, For wanting 2K, don't you think the guy could have at least spent maybe $30 shipped for a system to test it on instead of saying that anyone who wants it tested could pay to ship them a system back and forth, ew. :ponder:

I agree, lol, .01 would have been more fun. ;)

my thoughts exactly.... sounds dubious.... wants 2k but can't get hold of a system to test....mmm

Edited by nofrills100

Hi Everyone,

So I want an Air Raid for my collection. Is $2000 the current going rate? Does anyone actually have one for sale for less? To the 8 or 9 people who do own one what did you pay for yours if you don't mind telling? Seeing there is already one bidder with good feedback I am thinking $2000 area is fair? What do you guys think?

Yes I also agree for $2000 he should of bought an Atari to show it works.

I do not want another atari right now as my wife and I are drowning in a sea of junk from 15 years of collecting everything under the sun. If the cart doesn't work, it can be returned for a full refund. thanks.

For $2k you SHOULD be buying an atari to test it out even if your gonna toss the atari after you test it IMO.

My wife was horrified after reading all the posts. She has ordered me to find a console to re-test the game (my wife telling me I need to go buy an atari 2600 may just be as rare as Air Raid itself!). I have located one in the area and will update the listing by this evening. Thanks for the input, everybody!

• Like 4

My wife was horrified after reading all the posts. She has ordered me to find a console to re-test the game (my wife telling me I need to go buy an atari 2600 may just be as rare as Air Raid itself!). I have located one in the area and will update the listing by this evening. Thanks for the input, everybody!

A seller who actually listens to the advice of posters in the forums. Probably rarer than the Air Raid game being sold.

• Like 1

A seller who actually listens to the advice of posters in the forums. Probably rarer than the Air Raid game being sold.

True that! :thumbsup:

Homer -One of the smartest things you have said in a long time.

• Like 1

I also agree with what Jason just said about Homer.

• Like 1

Hey, I looked this game up in your book and it wasn't listed?

I also agree with what Jason just said about Homer.

Hey, you guys just got Homer hijacked.

Seriously, this game looks really really fun.

Such bad timing this auction. Xmas? This is a selfish gift to oneself. Not a $2k wife gift.

This thing shoulda been listed at a penny. $2k was a stupid opener. I bet you would have gotten a better price if you'd started it at nothing. There would have been many bids placed, marching people upward to where they wouldn't go outright.

The last two I saw in circulation have sold at around $3k loose, and both to the same buyer(?!). Make of it what you will. There's some rigging going on here. Not that anyone planned on it.

Seriously fellas, there's much more value in a KC, and there have been a bunch of those in circulation recently, at a similar price to the asking. Although Air Raid takes up less space.

Hey Nicola!

And now you got the ianoid THREADKILLLER treatment.

Edited by ianoid

There's always a critic for something whether it's us being our own worst, a spouse, or a post on a forum, lol. And since humans are far from perfect there's ample opportunity to apply that to anyone.

Thank you truly, that really makes for an awesome auction layout for that game. And seriously I think it will definitely make a difference at least as far as confidence in you goes.

I suppose if the cart fit in your slot you could, but that's definitely TMI. :ponder:

For $2K - what else does this thing do? Can I make love to it? Do they call that a "love handle" on that cart?

Yeah yeah yeah - I know that's what the market price is for this thing...just trying to put $2000 into perspective here.

Good luck to the seller! Am definitely interested as to what happens with teh auction. :)

I suppose if the cart fit in your slot you could, but that's definitely TMI. :ponder:

For $2K - what else does this thing do? Can I make love to it? Do they call that a "love handle" on that cart?

Yeah yeah yeah - I know that's what the market price is for this thing...just trying to put $2000 into perspective here.

vomit-5.gif

OK, AFTER A 2 HOUR DRIVE AND $50 TO PLAY N TRADE, IT'S ALL GOOD. GOT AN ATARI, TESTED IT AND GAME STILL WORKS PERFECTLY. THE AUCTION LISTING IS UPDATED WITH SCREENSHOTS AND A LINK TO A YOUTUBE VIDEO OF GAME IN ACTION. THANKS ALL!

The time and money you spent will be recovered many times over because the game will attract more interest now that it is shown to be working.