Would it be possible on the Debugger to have what bank of the SAMS is being used displayed on the Debugger in Classic99?

I have written many programs in RXB using the SAMS and never see what bank is being used but can only look at the RAM at >2000

A nice option would be to display the RAM and mapper register i.e. MR?

>2000 MR#

>3000 MR#

>A000 MR#

>B000 MR#

>C000 MR#

>D000 MR#

>E000 MR#

>F000 MR#

The # is the mapper register assigned to that RAM address.

Rich

• 2 weeks later...

Some changes to the Development Resources thread.

* Added RXB to the "TOOLKITS AND COMPILERS" section. Thanks @RXB.

* Updated Magellan to Magellan v1.7.2. Thanks .

* Added TI99HOF reference for C. Regena in the "MANUALS" section.

* Some small layout fixes.

Edited by retroclouds

I'd like to add the C-99 compilers (both cross-compiler and native TI-99/4A compiler), as well as the GNU C compiler to the "Programming Languages" section, but I don't have much information on it as I barely used C myself.

If you are experienced in C and have information on what to add, then please contact me via the PM function. Thanks ;-)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Wait with the new update GPL and XB are not Languages but Forth and Fortran and BASIC are?

How did XB and GPL get unclassified as a Language?

That's easy; after scr***ing around for about 8 hours I got fed up and quit. So the items are not located where they should be.

It's not like I hate XB, GPL or something....

There'l be another redesign when I have some more time.

In May Retroclouds mentioned wanted to add C99 to programming languages. I am by no means a expert but have been playing with the console version. I have put all the documentation, tutorials, Lib listings (funnel web 40) together in a .zip. also got all the disk and libs in another .zip. the disk are in PC99 format which are easy to covert or read using, just about anything these days.

Haven't tried the cross compiler yet.

C99 in PC99 format.zip

C99v4 documentation.zip

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

* Thread redesign again. Got rid of the "spoilers"

* Realigned topics and combined manuals with the software where appropriate.

* Added C99 small-c compiler by Client Pulley. Thank you @hloberg!

* Added the GCC compiler patch by insomnia

* Many small changes

Edited by retroclouds
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone else notice this document set is missing "Section H: MISCELLANEOUS DESIGN CONSIDERATIONS"

Actually, if you look at page 46 of "part1"; Section G ends at page # "G3" and page 47 begins at; "SECTION I: Page 113"

So... not sure what is missing exactly since the pages are missing and the numbering switches from letters to numbers somewhere in there. Kind of odd...

Does anyone know if a full version exists?

TIA

-Dano

Anyone else notice this document set is missing "Section H: MISCELLANEOUS DESIGN CONSIDERATIONS"

Actually, if you look at page 46 of "part1"; Section G ends at page # "G3" and page 47 begins at; "SECTION I: Page 113"

So... not sure what is missing exactly since the pages are missing and the numbering switches from letters to numbers somewhere in there. Kind of odd...

Does anyone know if a full version exists?

TIA

-Dano

If I can find my document, I'll compare the scan to it.

• 2 weeks later...

Would be much appreciated! Of course, that was the section I headed to first -- only to find it missing. DOH!@#!

-Dano

Hmmm... those pages are missing in my binder. Either I took them out to read them or lost them along the way. I checked the usual places and did not find the missing pages. Sorry. If they turn up I'll let you know.

BTW, that would be page "I"13. All page numbers start with the section letter then the page number within that section. ;)

Hmmm... those pages are missing in my binder. Either I took them out to read them or lost them along the way. I checked the usual places and did not find the missing pages. Sorry. If they turn up I'll let you know.

BTW, that would be page "I"13. All page numbers start with the section letter then the page number within that section. ;)

Bummer! Thanks for taking the time to look. I see now that it's an "I" (letter) and not a "1" (one). So.... that means we are missing:

1. All of section "H" - Miscellaneous Design Considerations. (total of four pages; H1-H4)
  2. And section "I" - DSR Architecture. (from I1 to I12)

Is there >> ANYONE << who can help? I would LOVE a complete new scan of the manual. The existing one kinda sucks for image quality (NOT content).

P-L-E-A-S-E :lust:

-Dano

PS: If have a manual but no means to scan it - I'll pay shipping both ways for the opportunity to get a good quality scan.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Updated the thread today:

* URL for TI994w corrected (few days ago)

* Added reference to current Magellan version.

* Removed the "Toolkits" section. Entries in Toolkits section moved to Assembly Language & Extended Basic

* Added new section "Homebrew Hardware". Currently has 2 entries: F18A, Sound Master 99

• 4 weeks later...