• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

There are several. There's an Assembler Special from TI Revue, another from 99-Journal, Assembler Kurs I, II, and III from Hagera (Rausch & Haub), the Editor Assembler Handbuch from Wickanderware, TMS9900 Assembler auf den 99/4A by Simon Koppelmann, and TMS9900 Assembler Handbuch für das MiniMemory by Rainer Bernart. There is also some useful stuff in the 99 Special II volume from Texas Instruments.

There are a couple more in French, if you can read that one. . .

I have most of these (I'm missing Assembler Kurs I).

Edited by Ksarul
  • Like 2

I've only seen a few copies of the Hagera books in the last 25 years, so they might be hard to find. There are about 250 copies of the Koppelmann books (I talked to him about this when he was distributing the second edition (60 copies, IIRC), which I have). The Minimem book shows up on eBay Germany once or twice a year, as do Spezial 2 and the TI Revue Assembler Spezial.

• 1 month later...

All,

I have created a Cartridge Manipulator program in .NET that is ran on Windows and can be used to create multicartridge files for Classic 99, and real hardware like Tursi's multicart and John Guidry's cart.

This utility will pad files as well. it follows the same rules as documented in the multicarts documentation work with with actual hardware and Classic 99.

I am working on getting it uploaded to the FTP site.

I am sure there is more I can add to it. I have created multiple files already and burned to eproms and configured in classic99 with no issues. If you find any please let me know.

Edited by Cschneider
  • Like 1

I'll change the font back to default. I was trying to use a TI-99 font, it looks fine on my machine and the other 2 laptops I have tested. But oh well. I change it and upload a new version.

You should not have to switch between inverted and non-inverted file mode. It will look for a binary file and list them as specified in your source/target directory. the code uses batch files to pad the binary files.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Calssic99 I just downloaded the new version and it will not see a disk unless I put something in that folder like say DSK1 just errors out and beeps unless I put something in it?

Also I am getting CORRUPT DSK RAM?

What is that?

Classic99 will not assemble anything on DSK8 even after I downloaded a new version.

When you put cursor over DISK and click then move the mouse down on DSK8 the menu is on left but all the others are on the right side.

And DSK8 is the only one that fails to work. Replacing it or adding a new one does not help.

Calssic99 I just downloaded the new version and it will not see a disk unless I put something in that folder like say DSK1 just errors out and beeps unless I put something in it?

Also I am getting CORRUPT DSK RAM?

What is that?

RT.M ;) That's an option, not an error message. Leave it off unless you know why you want it on. :)

Also, this is a resource thread, it's not the right place to ask for Classic99 help. Please use my thread or start a new one. :)

• Like 1