IGNORED

WTB: Atari 8-bit and Commodore 64 games on cartridge

save2600

Not looking to cherry pick or waste time with obtaining games individually, but if you've got heaps, stacks or lots of carts laying around you'd like to move, I'd be interested in them(not dupes though). Have quite a bit to trade too, like 7800 games, C64 & Amiga stuff, 8-bit Nintendo joystick handheld with a 128 games built in, and other misc. goodies. LMK what you have and what you might be looking for.

C64 games I am looking for specifically would include Wizard of Wor, Omega Race, Gorf, Sea Wolf, Kickman and others along those lines. A8 stuff classic to XE.

I currently have no C64 carts, but I do have these A8 games already:

Submarine commander

Pengo

Donkey Kong Jr

moon patrol

tennis

jungle hunt

Missile Command

Donkey Kong

joust

pole position

Pac-Man

Centipede

Star Raiders

Dig Dug

Blue Max

Fight Night

Hardball!

Bug Hunt

One on One

Flight Simulator II

Edited by save2600

Not looking to cherry pick or waste time with obtaining games individually, but if you've got heaps, stacks or lots of carts laying around you'd like to move, I'd be interested in them(not dupes though). Have quite a bit to trade too, like 7800 games, C64 & Amiga stuff, 8-bit Nintendo joystick handheld with a 128 games built in, and other misc. goodies. LMK what you have and what you might be looking for.

C64 games I am looking for specifically would include Wizard of Wor, Omega Race, Gorf, Sea Wolf, Kickman and others along those lines. A8 stuff classic to XE.

I currently have no C64 carts, but I do have these A8 games already:

Pac-Man

Centipede

Star Raiders

Dig Dug

Blue Max

Fight Night

Hardball!

Bug Hunt

One on One

Flight Simulator II

I dont collect them but received along with other lots

1 x C64 cart - BCQuestForTires

6 x loose Atari carts - Dance Fantasy, Linking Logic, Popeye, River Raid, DK Jr, Pole Position

1 x boxed Atari cart - Defender (never opened)

Also a couple of Atari Basic books, and finally an Atari power supply brick C061982 7-pin connector

Nothing on your list above grabs me but I do collect 2600, CV, Arcadia2001, Intellivision but I have most of the commons for those.

• 2 weeks later...