IGNORED

Bit Trip Void

I thought I would post a note about the new game in the Bit Trip series: Bit Trip Void. First of all obviously I am a fan of old school games so I am the type who favors gameplay over graphics and is open to new ideas even if they are old ideas wrapped around a new concept. Basically I am the type of person these games are aimed at. You most likely fall into this category too. I loved some of the Bit Generation games on the GBA especially Dotstream!, I loved the first Bit Trip game Bit Trip Beat with it's cool paddle like remote control etc.. but I have to say the last one Bit Trip Core was only okay. It didn't do much for me except cause great frustration. I did not like the control scheem either.. It just wasnt for me. I decided to take the plundge with bt void this mornin and it is really fun. It's still for me not as good Bit trip beat, but if beat is a A+ Void is a A- the control uses the remote/numchuck or remote/classic controller. I used the numchuck scheme and it is intuitive and fun. The game is well worth the 5 bucks if you like minimalist games.

I coudl go on but its hard to really convey much about a game so simple except how it makes me feel and you know that by now. Between this game and Startropics (this NES rpg is totally new to me, so it's a real treat play "new" classic nintendo game) not to mention Resident Evil DC and New Super MArio Bros my wii fix is sated for the rest of the year!!!!!

Now if Castlevania Rebirth would just get a North American release I could die happy, well I need to live long enough to play it too,.... but you get the idea!!

3262big.png

Edited by Warriorisabouttodie