IGNORED

Atari Force Comics - all 21 Issues in PDF available

There were five Atari Force Comics included with games. They were half size comics.

The 21 additional comics were normal sized comics and took place after the first five comics.

There were some other comics in games that are downloadable off of this site.. Not Atari force.

A couple of higher-end graphics novels that I do not see mentioned very often is Star Raiders and Warlords. Very nicely done and good quality.. I have these scanned but I don't think I have ever posted them:

Star Raiders: Download Here: Star Raiders Comic

post-12606-128832956702_thumb.jpg post-12606-128832955207_thumb.jpg

Warlords: Download here: Warlords Comic

post-12606-128832958795_thumb.jpg post-12606-128832957977_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Thanks, I'll jump on tonight and download. Will let it seed for a bit, too.

Well, I give up. Thanks for trying. My download is stuck at 32% and won't budge no matter what settings I try. icon_sad.gif I hate torrent.

Torrent has its place, in cases where the item is popular. In this case, we might need some help from our friends. I think I'm up to about 41% after 2 days. Those of you who have successfully downloaded in the past, would it be possible to seed for a while so the rest of us can enjoy? Once I've downloaded, I'll be happy to seed for a while.

I was seeding for several days after I posted about it, but then had to stop. Apparently, your clients weren't pulling from me, or you would have had it very quickly. I just started my seed again, so maybe you can finish it now. If not, I could post it up on my website for a couple days for just a FEW of you to grab. But first let's see if the torrent will work for you now.

EDIT: It's now up again at 6:28CST... I'll leave it going all night, let's see how it works. If not, then PM me for the website link. I can only let a few pull it from me though.

EDIT 2: 6:29, starting to seed to 1 peer already.

Someone finished 23% of the download from me. I'm hoping that was one of you guys at 77%, giving you a complete download. I'll keep it up for tonight and hopefully whoever just got it from me does too.

I finally got to 100%, thanks! I'll leave this up for a few days.

Someone finished 23% of the download from me. I'm hoping that was one of you guys at 77%, giving you a complete download. I'll keep it up for tonight and hopefully whoever just got it from me does too.

I figured it was you. Sorry about the delay. When I had to take it down, I figured other seeders had it covered. :ponder: Guess not. Anyway, I will leave mine up for as long as I can as well. This weekend for sure.

I've also received it in full, and have uploaded 2.2G already. I will also continue to seed for a couple of days. Come 'n get it, guys!

I figured it was you. Sorry about the delay. When I had to take it down, I figured other seeders had it covered. :ponder: Guess not. Anyway, I will leave mine up for as long as I can as well. This weekend for sure.

HUGE thanks to all you guys who helped. I finally got it all last night! Will try to keep mine up for a bit.

• 7 years later...