IGNORED

Special Delivery Santa's Christmas Chaos

phreakindee

Hi all. With Christmas coming up I always like to dig into my collection of stuff and see what I may have missed Christmas-related. This year I ran across a little gem, titled Special Delivery. It's an arcade-style game where you play Santa trying to collect and sneakily deliver gifts before you die or the night ends. And the A8 version is easily the best version, in my opinion. Wish I had heard of this sooner, it's great for 5 minute plays, reminds me a lot of a 2600 game with a little more added. I made a review of the game for my weekly review show, Lazy Game Reviews, which you can see below. I'll be looking at Xmas games each week this month. Any comments are welcome!

Sad but true, this game has been a part of my Christmas Day ritual for many years! I always have a play on Special Delivery before setting of to see family etc, no, not in my sleigh! The game is good (at any time of year).

My best Score was in 2004: 20,700 Level 10 :D nurd :D

If anyone's up for gaming on the 8-bit the last game of the season is Super Zaxxon, we would love some more players for next year, so why not dust off your favourite old joystick, exercise your trigger finger and wet your feet (or just have a go and post your score!) (see link below) :?:

p.s. hillarious review :thumbsup: think santa's lawyers will be in touch!

Edited by therealbountybob