IGNORED

Cool old & rare Jeff Minter / Jaguar vid from 1994!

kevincal

You know I'm gonna throw you a major beating when I see you at MCG!!! I'm bringing my souped up turbo-jazzy !!!

Curt

Can't hear a damned thing he's saying :-(

Curt

Clean some of the crap out of your ears, you've got to much built up from dealing with to many asstards in business. I can hear it just fine, you want a transcript old man? ;)

You know I'm gonna throw you a major beating when I see you at MCG!!! I'm bringing my souped up turbo-jazzy !!!

Curt

Umm...yah....just keep that in your hotel room for your self - and make sure you have the right voltage, wouldn't want you to end up like this guy -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLU4HCWeZjI

(3:57 to 5:05)

Actually gorf, you might be right, I remember seeing him twice bk in the late 80's, same Atari show, about 6 months apart and he did have a beard if i recall

He looks more like a girl in the clip

Perhaps those sheep he lives with (if he still lives on a farm) had his beard off

Maybe Mr M trolls these boards and he's still salty about all the negativity around space giraffe.

Well no offense to Minter, but the video's I saw of it were hardly intersting, so if

that is his damage he really needs to get over it an move on.

Yeah great video effects but the game looked like it would bore dead people to tears.

I also think Tempest has well ran it's course with all the versions. I myself wasted

a year and a hlf on a version For PC for pretty much nothing. No love loss here.

I think the 2600 version I started might be more intersting if I even had the interest to

bother. HOwever, I've not written a line of code in many months and have no plans to do so

ever again. I think I've basically am all coded out and gamed out as well.

Edited by Gorf

cool video, thank you for the find :)

Glad you liked. :) Luckily I was subscribed to the guy who uploaded and shot the video. He uploaded some more great Jag vids from this same trade show, including interviews with the battlesphere creators (minus t-bird ;))

Mr. Minter is still a freelance developer i think, wouldnt it be cool to have another Jaguar game from him?? How much $$$ do you think it would take to persuade him? "JAGUAR RULES!" :D

Would be so awesome to see what he could do with a Jag NOW that people have discovered a lot since he worked on it... Imagine a tempest 2000 sequel on the Jag? :love: *tempest 3000 is meh on the blurry old NUON.. :P*

EDIT: Nice video! thanks for sharing!

It's so odd to see a developer so excited and enthusiastic about the Jaguar hardware. Too bad more developers didn't share his level of excitement. Cool video, thanks for posting.

Yup, ok heres more from the same uploader, he gets all the credit of course. ;) Be sure to sub him rate 5 stars and comment on his vids. ;) I dont want to steal his thunder or take any credit! ;)

Glad you liked. :) Luckily I was subscribed to the guy who uploaded and shot the video. He uploaded some more great Jag vids from this same trade show, including interviews with the battlesphere creators (minus t-bird ;))

Thanks for that one. I had such a HUGE crush on Steph back then :) Mathemetician, programmer, musician - :love: :love: It's a real shame all the health problems she went through (kidney transplant).

Stephen Anderson