IGNORED

Atari Box Repros

oesii

Got my boxes and art prints in the mail today! Very excited!

I just opened up the box containing the game boxes. They are... AMAZING. Totally freakin' sweet.

And... wait a minute... something's INSIDE the box! It is too cool... hilarious! I don't want to spoil the surprise...

Edited by Room 34

They make great Mac software--I use their Transmit FTP program daily.

Hope the software is programmed better than the order/web form,

had to fill it in 3 times.

Not sure what that's about... I use both Transmit and Coda daily and they are excellent. I practically LIVE in Coda, come to think of it.

Just opened the poster tube and checked out the art prints. They are amazing. The quality is incredible. First rate... a labor of love. Yeah, I dropped $80 on this stuff but it was totally worth it, especially considering how much use I've gotten out of their very reasonably priced Mac software.

P.S. Wow, guys... I haven't been here in more than a year, and I've only slipped to #26 in the all-time post count list? What's going on around here?

Edited by Room 34

Got mine a few days ago too... freaking AWESOME! Worth every penny!

As Room 34 stated, wait until you see what is inside the box! :)

The surprise is that good, huh? :)

I sure as heck think so!  I wish I could post what it is but I don't want to ruin the surprise for those planning to purchase some. :)

I got mine the other day and yes, the bonus is cool.

Got mine a few days ago too... freaking AWESOME! Worth every penny!

As Room 34 stated, wait until you see what is inside the box! :)

The surprise is that good, huh? :)

I sure as heck think so!  I wish I could post what it is but I don't want to ruin the surprise for those planning to purchase some. :)

I received my posters and boxes yesterday, and I have to say Panic did a fantastic job these items! Especially considering they did this for "fun" and it's not even part of their core business! The boxes really came out great, and you could really imagine these sitting on store shelves back in the day. And I love the surprise "bonus" that was included with them! Truly classic. Someone obviously had quite a bit of fun putting these together!

And the posters came in a huge tube so they weren't curled up too tightly. They are are printed on a nice, thick, textured paper that really gives the prints a great look and feel.

I definitely recommend picking up a set. :)

..Al