IGNORED

Anybody here playing MULE online?

Curt Vendel

I've never actually played MULE before although I own it as a homebrew cart and an actual copy on disk. I really need to get around to playing it some day (along with Seven Cities of Gold). Too bad they never made it for the Apple II or I probably would have had it as a kid.

Tempest

I know it's a crime, but I never had access to it as a kid. I had an Atari 400 with no disk drive (couldn't support it with 16K) and then an Apple IIe which they never made MULE for. Come to think of it, I don't think I recall ever hearing of MULE back in the day. I had tons of other EA releases, but not MULE.

Tempest

never played it either, should I?

Absofuckinglutely!

It´s one of the greatest games of all times. In my opinion.

Anyway: I tried it on planetmule, but it crashed three times after about 25 minutes. I still prefer the real hardware. :-)

I do not know you.

..Al

:lol:

Seriously though MULE - one of the greatest games of all time, hands down. Just as great in the modern day as it was back then, and the A8 version is by far the best.

I haven't tried the online one yet, but I'm glad to see the family gave permission to carry on Dan's original masterpiece of work and the vision of online play. They better do it justice! :D

I will come clean and fess up to never playing MULE before it was released for the 5200. It was one of the first conversion/homebrews I ever bought and I played it for about a month straight. I will definitely be checking out this online version!