IGNORED

A mea culpa and some penance to 7800 fans

Gorf

Holy macaroni! That's one gorgeous game!

3 games actually. ;)

First 6 are of Gorf, next one is UFO!, then remaining ones are Warbirds.

Thanks for doing the shots Mord. I 'm going to have to dl the sources to ProEmu and

add my own degub and features or I'll never find this stupid bug!

Edited by Gorf

Steve - I'm just glad to see you are still staying active in the community - what happened to you should'nt happen to anyone, but keep your chin up, and if you need to vent - do it through your programming - you make great games - don't ever stop, don't let anyone dim your passion.

Curt

I'll do it for guys like you who deserve it! :)

Thanks Curt, and again my appologies.

I actually have a complete sprite and font set done for Wizard of Wor too

but I will definitely need Bob's help on the maze collision alg's for that

one. Perhaps I'll just give the data to Bob like I did with Gorf and let him

deal with the Midway titles. Then again, ol' PMP has enough on his plate.

His choice. I would realy like to get Zaxxon done more than anything.

That would make Curt happy.

All those times I disagreed with you Gorf on holding these 7800 games in and not sharing them - this thread is proof positive why I argued with you.

And if I was harsh with you under this username or my old one - danno, then I apologize too.

It's just much better to share your progress with the community and exchange info with the other homebrew programmers here than to keep it all guarded. the 7800 crowd is wholly different than the Jag crowd. This is really all I ever tried to convey to you. Us 2600/7800 classic gamer guys are just more interested in seeing good games come to life, rather than making a fast buck or jacking someone's work like happened to you.

And I can bet you any amount of money that Guys like Kenfused and PacManPlus sold way more of their 7800 carts while releasing WIP Binaries to the community to test/tease, than the guys like Harry Dodgeson who made that lackluster Combat 7800 and never released a binary.

These games will be finished in no time I'm sure. And quite possibly end up better than you ever imagined. They all look great for WIP now.

Good on you, and good Luck.

Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy Kwanza, etc.

• Like 1

All those times I disagreed with you Gorf on holding these 7800 games in and not sharing them - this thread is proof positive why I argued with you.

And if I was harsh with you under this username or my old one - danno, then I apologize too.

It's just much better to share your progress with the community and exchange info with the other homebrew programmers here than to keep it all guarded. the 7800 crowd is wholly different than the Jag crowd. This is really all I ever tried to convey to you. Us 2600/7800 classic gamer guys are just more interested in seeing good games come to life, rather than making a fast buck or jacking someone's work like happened to you.

And I can bet you any amount of money that Guys like Kenfused and PacManPlus sold way more of their 7800 carts while releasing WIP Binaries to the community to test/tease, than the guys like Harry Dodgeson who made that lackluster Combat 7800 and never released a binary.

These games will be finished in no time I'm sure. And quite possibly end up better than you ever imagined. They all look great for WIP now.

Good on you, and good Luck.

Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy Kwanza, etc.

These wont make me any money as they are intended for someone else who can REALLY use the money.

I've not changed my policy but instead have simply made an exception due to some circumstances

of recent events.

I dont plan to release many if any updates of the work either but I thought a few bins for

Christmas might be fun for the fans.

...and Merry Christmas to you as well.

• Like 1

Gee, if I had to make a video game every time I said something mean or stupid on the internet, I would have dropped dead of exhaustion five years ago.

Well,this is a rare exception in this case. I was not trying to be mean

but it seems I tweaked a few people I have a lot of respect for. But I

get what you mean. ;) These two titles Im working on are actually for a

good cause to help out a wonderful person.

Edited by Gorf

• 3 weeks later...