IGNORED

FS: Atari Food Fight Shirts- NOW SHIPPING

atarigames

I picked these up on Friday, and they are now ready to ship. THREE options are currently available. Silk screened from the original Atari films.

1. 100 Cotton ANVIL Ringer. Sizes Small to 3XL. Sizes Small- XL are $20 shipped. Sizes 2XL & 3XL are $22 Shipped. (lighter color blue ringer in pictures)

2. American Apparel 100% Cotton Ringer. These come in M, (L is sold out) & XL. $24 including shipping. This is a very smooth feeling cotton shirt. It is medium weight, and the most comfortable of all three shirts. (darker color blue ringer in pictures)

3. BLACK Haynes Beefy-T 100% Cotton. These only come in M, L and XL. $20 includes shipping. If you want one of the bigger sizes (2XL-3XL,4XL or 5XL), let me know. If I get enough orders, I will order some.

You can make Paypal payments to sales A T atarigames D O T com.

Edited by atarigames

How'd you get a hold of original screens? They generally last a few hundred prints before you need a new one.

Why so many options? Would be easier to sell one option I figure.

I love both colors (black and ringer).

Good to know about American Apparel being the most comfortable. I have shirts to print sometime soon. People should probably know American Apparel tends to run a little tighter than others. IE: I'm usually an XL.

How'd you get a hold of original screens? They generally last a few hundred prints before you need a new one.

Why so many options? Would be easier to sell one option I figure.

I love both colors (black and ringer).

Good to know about American Apparel being the most comfortable. I have shirts to print sometime soon. People should probably know American Apparel tends to run a little tighter than others. IE: I'm usually an XL.

I have all the films for all Atari Coin-Op related products. See more pictures at this link-

http://atarigames.com/main/index.php?option=com_content&view=category&layout=blog&id=4&Itemid=4

People were bitching about having only one color, and then they were bitching about Beefy-T's.

Scott

How many orders do you need for 5X. I'd really like to get in on this. If I have to buy a few extra, and perhaps resell a couple I may be willing to make it happen. I'm sure that there are plenty of bigger gamers that would love to have some of these. I know a few and most of them agree it's near impossible to find anything like this in larger sizes.

AX

How many orders do you need for 5X. I'd really like to get in on this. If I have to buy a few extra, and perhaps resell a couple I may be willing to make it happen. I'm sure that there are plenty of bigger gamers that would love to have some of these. I know a few and most of them agree it's near impossible to find anything like this in larger sizes.

AX

I need about 10 orders in the 2XL-5XL range to make this happen. 5XL blanks, can run $5-9 more than the XL and lower sizes. I have one taker for a 3XL right now.

Scott