IGNORED

New old game "Ghastly Night"

Ah, That a very nice find ! How did you find the floppy ? I played to the screen with the witch and the cat ! Cool GFX ! It was hard :)

Dracon has seen this game in 1995/6 during presentation in StanBit (Polish Atari games developer in old times) and inform me about last year. The game has never been released because 1994/95 was the end of market for Atari games in Poland and even last developers/distributors (like StanBit, Domain Software) refused to publish it. It became a myst for years :). Fortunatly, I realized that authors of the game (Bartek Selinger, Pawel Selinger) are coming from the same city (Wroclaw) and moreover, they lived next street to my parents' home :). I planned to visit them some day, but earlier I cought Bartek by email and phone. It was easy to track him because he is co-author of "Call of Juarez" - new hit game for modern pc and consoles. After some months Bartek found box with his old Atari stuff and send disc to Larek from our AtariOnline.pl team. Larek usually recovers hard-to-read discs :). This time was no problems and we got both copies of the game - with and without immortality.

I also hope that Bartek will come for next KWAS meeting in January/February (KWAS is acronym in Polish for "Next Atari Meeting in Wroclaw", you know... beer and Atari, everybody is welcome :D). So, will be chance to talk to him about all details.

• Like 1