IGNORED

Have Yourself a MILFy little Christmas...

Chickybaby

Just when I think I have this place figured out... wow.. just.. wow...

I hear ya man.... In all seriousness, I'd expect something like this from the Gamefaqs forum. Modding an already perverted game to say "Milf Tech", and then adding panties. Thats something I wouldn't expect from any self respecting adult, let alone a mod on atariage (one of the best forums I've seen).

Says the guy with a Godzilla pic as his avatar.....

Whats wrong with Mechagodzilla (2)?

Yes, once you become an adult, fun and humor are supposed to vanish, thats why there are so few people on Atariage right?

Yep.

If this kind of thing offends you why would you click on a topic with MILFy in the title? Seriously? Its like you were looking for something (harmless) to complain about.

Harmless? Yes. Offensive? Not really. Immature? Most definitely.

Have fun with your panties.

• Like 1

I have a great idea! Shawn Sr. should re-make Eli's Ladder as the next one to appease all the folks in this thread! Do it Shawn! :D

EDIT: Wait, that game wasn't actually religious, though it sounded like it. DAMN, joke ruined.

I intend on having all sorts of fun with my panties. Maybe I'll wear them on my head. Maybe I'll make a cool slingshot out of them and run around Mayberry shooting Barney Fife in the butt! Maybe I'll hang them from my Christmas tree. Who knows? With underwear the possibilities are ENDLESS!

Edited by CebusCapucinis
  • Like 2

I have a great idea! Shawn Sr. should re-make Eli's Ladder as the next one to appease all the folks in this thread! Do it Shawn! :D

EDIT: Wait, that game wasn't actually religious, though it sounded like it. DAMN, joke ruined.

Rename it Eli's Erection? a sequal to Brokeback Atari? :D

And yes Brandon we will have fun with our panties while you get yours twisted :cool:

• Like 2

Chicky should make an "Extra Limited Edition" featuring the panties twisted into a knot with a version of 'I Want My Mommy' and package it with No More Tears shampoo. :twisted: Of course, you won't actually REQUEST these editions, she'll decide who she mails them to....one extra AMAZING customer will also get included in the box a tube of Preparation H to help with that horrible, horrible butthurt feeling.

Edited by CebusCapucinis
  • Like 3

After I am finished making all these carts... I smell a sequel

(costing approx $25-30 shipped to us cause of extras and needing supplies, label stuff etc... Though it was suggested that "Bobby's Going Home" could be appropriate as well? :ponder: This could be even more fun! :twisted: )

Let me survive this first, requests for carts with custom labels/themes/sets will be accepted, then who knows. :)

Chicky should make an "Extra Limited Edition" featuring the panties twisted into a knot with a version of 'I Want My Mommy' and package it with No More Tears shampoo. :twisted: Of course, you won't actually REQUEST these editions, she'll decide who she mails them to....

• Like 3

'm not offended, but I do wonder why a person who goes to church would be reproducing X-rated games.

Seems pretty harmless especially compared to the many acts of child molestation, infidelity, murder, thievery etc.. committed by church going people!!! :cool:

Ok I'll stop.

• Like 5

I really hope some of you people are not quite this prudish about things......

my god......

Chicky, you fu^&(ng rock for doing this! There's gotta be a Jebus game you could make......

can anyone make Asteroids into a cross shooting various sized devils? Then wrap it in a choir robe or something to make people feel better?

• Like 2

I think as a good ReButtAl the "I want my Mommy" or "Baby's Going Home" would seem fitting. Thanks Rick!

Anyway, thank you all for your support. :love: You guys are the most amazing community and I mean that with my heart.

I was able to buy off Amazon 4 DVD's of Bean's favorite shows that I wouldn't have been able to before as her Christmas Gift. I signed her up for the next step in National Wildlife Federation's Magazines (We get the "animal Babies" already)and they are on sale too woo hoo! - https://w1.buysub.com/pubs/NW/JFF/0912_LastMinute_growthchart_dew.jsp?cds_page_id=74905&cds_mag_code=JFF

I also made a stop at the shops since we are supposed to get 8-12 in of snow and picked up 10 coloring books at the dollar store since she finished the 4 I had. She was so happy to find Sesame Street ones, Care Bears, Barney, and My Little Pony... then the Grocery Market in teh same shopping centre for necessities like Milk, Bread, Cheese, and most important the pull up training pants she wears. :)

There are currently only 2 spaces for the pre-order Pre-Ordeer Available! :)

I counted you Jeff, Just send a PM please.

Anyone who needs the Thong withheld or the cart Gift wrapped etc. please include it as a message in yr Paypal if you haven't sent it yet. If you have, could you please add it to the payment PM thread?

Thanks a lot and I most certainly don't want to get anyone in *too* much trouble! :)

ps - Cebus, I hope that our families can get together in person and 'hang out'. LMAO you're a trip and have really made me laugh. Your wife also has to be a heck of a lady!

So many posts in this thread are really awesome. I am very happy there is a Rep Point system! :D

Still need a PM from Jeff and anyone else who wants one because there are only 2 more pre-order spots left. :)

• Like 1

Hmmmm put "Chickybaby" and "Milf" in the same topic and what do you get? Over 1000 views in less than 24 hours! icon_mrgreen.gif Could be a record........

Don't let the man get you down, girls got a right to make a livin' right? I'll have to pass though. Wife has a deal about thongs, she won't wear one unless I do, and my ass is WAY too hairy to make that look good! icon_ponder.gif

Edited by SRGilbert
  • Like 1