IGNORED

Have Yourself a MILFy little Christmas...

Chickybaby

Wow.

Sounds like you're keeping your chin up and just dealing with it as it comes. Sometimes life craps all over each of us, and that's the only way I've found to deal with it.

You'll be in our thoughts, Chickybaby.

Get well soon!

But if you're going to die immediately, I'd just prefer to get the refund.

Dealing with lawyers and estates is just such a gigantic hassle! :D

(I am stating that this post is a joke in advance, in case overly sensitive people get uppity)

Wow... you are a f*cking idiot.

Get well soon Chicky!!

• Like 1

Get well soon!

But if you're going to die immediately, I'd just prefer to get the refund.

Dealing with lawyers and estates is just such a gigantic hassle! :D

(I am stating that this post is a joke in advance, in case overly sensitive people get uppity)

Wow... you are a f*cking idiot.

Get well soon Chicky!!

Yeah, especially after reading what she had to say...

Chicky:

If I was your neighbor I'd shovel your snow and my entire family would help out in any other way. I hope to see you again at Game Core in April.

Take care

Some people deal with harsh realities using humor. I can't speak for Thanatos, but I do understand that kind of reaction, because I make these kinds of poor taste jokes plenty. I'd feel like I knew Chicky well enough that she wouldn't be offended. If anyone can take life by the horns, and come out on top it's Chicky. I think Thanatos knows that, and that may have been his point while struggling to find a smile in an otherwise worrisome situation.

AX

Plus, I was pretty damn hammered. I don't even recall that post!

Ah well, can't take it back now.

• Like 1

Wow... as I said before, I hope it all pans out and my thoughts are with you and your child. And speaking of family...

I also still want to meet my newly found family in England now more then ever

You do realise if you do get your arse over here, I'm going to insist on finally wanting to meet you in person ;)

Plus, I was pretty damn hammered. I don't even recall that post!

Ah well, can't take it back now.

There are two kinds of drinkers one is a social drinker who can drink moderately with others to enjoy the socialization and a decent buzz, the other is one who drinks to excess to get majorly trashed for a deep alcohol inhebriation. The fact that you don't even remember basically saying; "give me my money back before you die, cause that's all I give a shit about" indicates you are of the latter above described drinkers, and you have a problem. Why don't you cut back on your drinking, or don't post when your drunk off yer ass bud? ;)

You know what they say - "Instant Asshole, just add alcohol" :P

And what's up with no apology even?

• Like 1

Chicky',

My thoughts are with you and those close to you at this most difficult and challenging time. Should you ever feel a need for any kind of additional emotional support by one not directly involved, so to speak, then you're genuinely and most sincerely welcome to PM me at any time should you so choose.

In support as always,

D.

Edited by dreamcastrip

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, I promised I would let everyone know what is going on when I have more info. Surgery is sceduled for March 22nd at 1:45pm. This is what I have - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cervical_intraepithelial_neoplasia (among others for starters).

It's been very painful and They don't know everywhere the cancer is yet hopefully no more places. I have to have a chest xray to check my lungs because they've been worse lately and my breathing has been more difficult because there is a chance, well you can guess. unfortunately it's in the same family of cancer my grandfather died from and other family members have had though I have been assured by a/my loved one I'm going to be alright.

The surgery also still won't be dealing with the uterine and ovarian aspects because it's done at a center vs a hospital and with my immunodeficiency they don't want to shock my body at once. I'm still dealing with a systemic infection that after several rounds of antibiotics doesn't want to go away but they don't want to wait longer for this. It's expected to be at least stage 2 or 3 when they go in and there is a 20% recurrence rate but I'm praying I won't have to deal with that.

The insurance company still has not authorized it but at this point I believe that waiting isn't an option.They also have not authorized the other tests I need.

Thank you again for the prayers, messages, well wishes, thoughts etc. You guys are the best. *Huggz*

The insurance company still has not authorized it but at this point I believe that waiting isn't an option.They also have not authorized the other tests I need.

Insurance companies are downright evil. They will gladly take your money but they never hold up their end of the bargain. Sorry you gotta deal with that shit also...

It's quite unfortunate that you must go under the knife and there are no other options for treatment for this, so I wish you all the best and that your surgery and recovery have no complications so you can put it in the past and get back to living without having to worry or think about all those negative things.

We'll be praying for you and thinking about you! :)

Edited by ovalbugmann