IGNORED

Have Yourself a MILFy little Christmas...

Chickybaby

Just when I think I have this place figured out... wow.. just.. wow...

I hear ya man.... In all seriousness, I'd expect something like this from the Gamefaqs forum. Modding an already perverted game to say "Milf Tech", and then adding panties. Thats something I wouldn't expect from any self respecting adult, let alone a mod on atariage (one of the best forums I've seen).

Says the guy with a Godzilla pic as his avatar.....

Yes, once you become an adult, fun and humor are supposed to vanish, thats why there are so few people on Atariage right?

If this kind of thing offends you why would you click on a topic with MILFy in the title? Seriously? Its like you were looking for something (harmless) to complain about.

• Like 1

I suppose I could address some of the issues presented -

Firstly this was done with cooperation and assistance from the admin/other mods here on AA as well as several other members.

Second if anyone truly knew me, well, I wouldn't have to explain myself and the label has nothing to do with me or selling my personal self in any way (other then assembling the cart). In fact, I don't look anything like the label image, lol.

I am still the same person, with the same beliefs, who still would help a friend if they needed it, still believes in doing what you want is fine as long as it's harming none.

I had given thought as to whether I would venture into reproducing adult games and as I know members have looked for them for sale, and thought - they are still part of the 2600 library.

Thirdy, and importantly, I also wouldn't sell this to a child. Brandonwright has nothing to worry about as he wouldn't be able to get a copy anyway.

Besides their assets, everything else is also covered on he label.

I've already said the extras can be witheld and I would gladly wrap the cart with paper as well if there are children or someone who could be offended by the game image in the house. Heck, the Priority box doesn't even need to be opened if a person chooses. I have a daughter myself, we go to church, spend time with kids and other families, so I understand and respect that.

If I had offered just straight repros of the Adult Atari titles, since they are difficult to find, I wonder if there would be as much fuss? LOL. :ponder:

Just doing that seemed unoriginal and the label is ehh so it was updated/modernized to picture 2 of the charecters from the game (with help from someone who has sold quite a few games themselves) and a little fun was had in adding the word 'MILF'. What makes the game itself any more offensive and if a guy had been selling this as opposed to a female I'm wondering if there would have been a difference?

I also took into serious consideration and wanted to make sure that if anyone resold this game it would be very obvious that it wasn't an original title, hence even changing something 'in game' and would be more difficult to reproduce and resell later while claiming it was original while taking their own credit for it.

Besides, I happen to think the thongs are quite pretty actually, took time in choosing ones I liked, and I was very pleased with the quality when they arrived. :)

It's a, hoe hoe, Holiday special. :D

Why not?

• Like 3

This is absolutely crude and extremely offensive. I find this completely inappropriate.

<no sarcasm intended>

Just when I think I have this place figured out... wow.. just.. wow...

I hear ya man.... In all seriousness, I'd expect something like this from the Gamefaqs forum. Modding an already perverted game to say "Milf Tech", and then adding panties. Thats something I wouldn't expect from any self respecting adult, let alone a mod on atariage (one of the best forums I've seen).

You know what this kind of stuff really pisses me off, its basically just trolling! :x

If you are offended easily don't click on a topic with Milf in the name, don't comment on it and don't even bother to question to author and insult her. It could be the last thing you do on this forum you love so much :ponder:

Go and get back to watching The Waltons with your mum :roll:

• Like 4

No need to explain yourself Chicky. It's all in good fun and any rational adult (a sense of humor also helps ;) ) should be able to see that. I hope it doesn't discourage you from partaking in similar projects in the future.

• Like 1

I applaud this - I'm no 2600 collector but if there was a similar A8 or Sega Genesis setup I would probably buy it. Probably wouldn't play it, but get a chuckle out of the packaging and throw something actually fun in.

C'mon people. Loosen up. If this is enough to get your panties in a twist then I don't know how you've been gaming this long.

(See what I did there? 'Cause it's offered with a pair of... oh never mind.)

• Like 3

Ok, for the record, I am not at all offended.

Just simply surprised. Literally, something crazy like this is not something I would ever expect here: I mean, AA has been the most stable, normal place I have been online in forever, too seemingly mellow and focused for something like this to occur, but sure enough, as I am learning, there are a few people here who know how to make things interesting, and this just happened to be so random I had to express just how random it seemed to me, a rather new member.

While I think the package is unique and generally awesome, I do lack interest, I think due to the game itself not being one I care for: certainly not because I am one of "those types" (Far from it ^^; ). I don't think the idea is bad, or perverted beyond the theme of the original game anyway, and considering what I have gathered of Chicky's personality, this kind of thing would seem perfectly normal, which is actually pretty cool overall, if you ask me. Helps make this place unique, when we have actual decent adults with a crazy side rather than the normal flood of 13 year olds >.<

So, don't go accusing me of being offended or something just because of one vague post. I would think more people would have gotten my shock at randomness rather than thinking I was offended, but eh...

That's it. Just random and unexpected, but nothing outright offensive or stupid to me. :D

• Like 3

maybe ShawnSr should re-release brokeback atari :twisted:

no milfs were harmed in the production of this cart:P

Yes one specific Milf had to take it in trade so I wouldn't go saying "no" Milf's were harmed, more like "only one" Milf was harmed, but it's ok cause it was in a good way just ask her. :P

Any further comments like this I will respond to how I see fit so shut it before you start making this thread have posts go missing.

• Like 3

I suppose I could address some of the issues presented -

Firstly this was done with cooperation and assistance from the admin/other mods here on AA as well as several other members.

Second if anyone truly knew me, well, I wouldn't have to explain myself and the label has nothing to do with me or selling my personal self in any way (other then assembling the cart). In fact, I don't look anything like the label image, lol.

I am still the same person, with the same beliefs, who still would help a friend if they needed it, still believes in doing what you want is fine as long as it's harming none.

I had given thought as to whether I would venture into reproducing adult games and as I know members have looked for them for sale, and thought - they are still part of the 2600 library.

Thirdy, and importantly, I also wouldn't sell this to a child. Brandonwright has nothing to worry about as he wouldn't be able to get a copy anyway.

Besides their assets, everything else is also covered on he label.

I've already said the extras can be witheld and I would gladly wrap the cart with paper as well if there are children or someone who could be offended by the game image in the house. Heck, the Priority box doesn't even need to be opened if a person chooses. I have a daughter myself, we go to church, spend time with kids and other families, so I understand and respect that.

If I had offered just straight repros of the Adult Atari titles, since they are difficult to find, I wonder if there would be as much fuss? LOL. :ponder:

Just doing that seemed unoriginal and the label is ehh so it was updated/modernized to picture 2 of the charecters from the game (with help from someone who has sold quite a few games themselves) and a little fun was had in adding the word 'MILF'. What makes the game itself any more offensive and if a guy had been selling this as opposed to a female I'm wondering if there would have been a difference?

I also took into serious consideration and wanted to make sure that if anyone resold this game it would be very obvious that it wasn't an original title, hence even changing something 'in game' and would be more difficult to reproduce and resell later while claiming it was original while taking their own credit for it.

Besides, I happen to think the thongs are quite pretty actually, took time in choosing ones I liked, and I was very pleased with the quality when they arrived. :)

It's a, hoe hoe, Holiday special. :D

Why not?

Amen! Go Chicky!

• Like 2

Seems like the thing about a retro video game forum is that most of the members are 30+ years old and some have crossed over into a bitchy stick in the mud phase of their lives (right before the mid-life crisis phase??) They are set in their ways, and they think everyone else should be a stick in the mud like they are.

So predictable and boring.

• Like 1

Any further comments like this I will respond to how I see fit so shut it before you start making this thread have posts go missing.

You heard the man! Be cool and don't get that ass bite!!

:ponder: :D :D

I avoid X-rated games on all platforms so I'm not interested in this. I'm not offended, but I do wonder why a person who goes to church would be reproducing X-rated games.

Because she isn't a prude maybe? :ponder:

Seriously do you think that all people who go to church don't have sex? Or is it that you go to church cos you can't get any? :P

:D :D :D

• Like 4

Not nice, lol, at all.

No, obviously I'm not that prude since I have a beautiful little Princess Bean. :ponder:

Really simple answer - They're/the games are out there already, there is demand for them, there are no real people in Atari Games having sex it's just pixels or they might just be married exhibitionist pixels, it's not me having sex or doing anything sexual personally, it has nothing to do with my immediate beliefs, and more then anything and most importantly -

I am making carts in general because I need the money so I can take care of my kid and want to be at home with her instead of putting her in daycare fulltime (which many parents have to) or living off my dads money which isn't fair since he raised me already and am limited by various disabilities as to what I can do.

I know I can do a good job, have the tools needed to make the carts, and enjoy the hobby - someone is gonna make money off it so it might as well be me - why not? :)

And I also like thongs. :D

I avoid X-rated games on all platforms so I'm not interested in this. I'm not offended, but I do wonder why a person who goes to church would be reproducing X-rated games.

I used to wonder why the people who went to church were in general meaner than those that didn't. Then I met a few who weren't.

It comes down to an individual and the choices they make and what they believe in. Going to church in and of itself can tell you almost nothing about someone except that they umm go to church. Not all people who go to church believe the same thing or act the same way or think the same things. If this was a game were you gathered up Christians and killed then I'd have to scratch my along with you but it has nothing to do with religion or church unless you want it to. Some people who go to church would frown on this to be sure but others would not. Pretty much the same thing if you polled the population at large.

• Like 1