IGNORED

NOTIFICATION: BOUNCING BABY BUNNIES PRE-ORDERS

Wonder007

Hello All,

I will be accepting pre-orders for Bouncing Baby Bunnies on December 22, 2009 at 6:00 pm PDT. I am giving people a little over 24 hours notie to put their order in so this thread is a WARNING. NOTE: PLEASE DO NOT PUT YOUR INTEREST IN THE GAME ON THIS THREAD, THERE WILL BE A NEW THREAD UNDER MARKETPLACE WHEN I OPEN IT ON THE 22ND.

Bouncing Baby Bunnies is an unreleased Telesys game that was supposed to be released back in 1984 but because of the crash it never did. If you want more information, Tempest did a beautiful write-up on the game...see the following link for details:

http://www.atariprotos.com/2600/software/bouncingbabybunnies/bouncingbabybunnies.htm

The estimated cost for this game will be between $80 to $85 NOT including shipping which will be a CIB copy with an authentic Telesys shell being used. The reasons why the higher cost are:

1) I needed to purchase authentic Telesys carts

2) The amount of $$$ I need to fork over to buy the prototype which, with this sale, will not come close to covering the cost of the prototype.

If you just want the cart and manual, the cart will be a regular Atari-style cart and the cost will be between $45 to $50.

At this moment, I will be offering 50 CIB's (four of them will go to project team members) and 25 cart and manual only. If I need to make more available, I will increase the #'s and change the numbering to give the CIB's the lower #'s. I estimate that the game will be completed sometime between February and March; I will bill you when the game is ready.

I will post pics up of the cart, manual and box when we have them completed. I have seen some pre-production work and this is going to be way bigger than the Racer release; you will NOT be disappointed. :)

This is a fun game. I have taken the game to the NWCGE 2010 show and to the last two SC3 shows and the people that played it enjoyed it.

If you have any questions, please PM me.

Thanks for reading!! :)

- Wonder007

hey wonderboy,are you going to limit this game to 1 per person?

i hope so that certain people *cough* mcgrail *cough* dont horde a bunch and they end up on ebay 6 months from now for a thousand bucks.

(although someone could do it anyway with their one copy) :D

No, I will be opening up the preorders tomorrow, 12/22/09, Tuesday, at 6:00 pm Pacific Coast time. I want to give people a chance to order and, for the people that like the lowered # serial games, it gives them a chance to get a lowered # game.

I do need some more Telesys shells but they need to be squared. If interested, please PM me and we can discuss it, including giving credit towards the purchase of BBB.

Thanks... :)

- Wonder007

If anybody wants more than one copy, I am ok with that....... But, based on experience, nobody has bought more than two of the same game.

Okay, I will take 50 CIB please :)

Makes shipping easy. :D

You got that right; I aim to please. Maybe Wonder would send me a plane ticket and I could pick them up and escape the snow for awhile. :D

Sorry Al.....would you like me to change that....please advise.

No, I was just joking--I have never deleted a thread because the title was in all caps! Although sometimes I will modify the title myself for egregious abusers. :D

..Al

Gotcha....thanks Al!!! :)

If anybody wants more than one copy, I am ok with that....... But, based on experience, nobody has bought more than two of the same game.

Okay, I will take 50 CIB please :)

Makes shipping easy. :D

You got that right; I aim to please. Maybe Wonder would send me a plane ticket and I could pick them up and escape the snow for awhile. :D

Coach or first class???? ;)